Request to the Porker

Old November 22nd 11, 07:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Judith[_4_]

Default Request to the Porker

I realise that you think robust language amounts to harassment, and I was just
browsing through your posts looking for something specific which you once said
to someone - not me I would add.

I found the one I was looking for - and of course I know who you were replying
to; but there were three or four gems I found - but I could not see to whom you
were replying. There are plenty of posts where I *do* know - but I am unsure
of these. Can you help :

So - all four were made by The Porker - we know that. Date and a reply to
whom is what I am after.

If you haven't got time - could you give the task to Piglet to do for you?

In the mean time please feel
free to **** off.
This is the bit where we start pointing at you and laughing. Feel
free to **** off at any point from now on.
Speaking as a parent of two well-informed children, and a school
governor: **** off.
And that would be because you are a whining ****, yes? Thought so.

It is truly amazing what people have said in the heat of the moment - isn't it?
But I am sure that you know that there are some real corkers against which
these polite posts pale in to insignificance :-)

--

Total number of posts to URC from
IP Address:80.254.146.36 over 6 years = 7

Guy Chapman : 5
Lou Knee: 2

Coincidence?
(Guy Chapman Dell Magnet)
Old November 22nd 11, 07:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Graham.[_3_]

On 22/11/2011 19:30, Judith wrote:

[...]

That IP belongs to scansafe.net
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ScanSafe
They do secure web gateways, that sounds like some sort of proxy to me.
--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Old November 22nd 11, 09:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Simon Weaseltemper[_2_]

On 22/11/2011 19:47, Graham. wrote:

That IP belongs to scansafe.net
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ScanSafe
They do secure web gateways, that sounds like some sort of proxy to me.

Judith is a web stalker. Readers who use kill files kill her posts.

--
Simon
For personal replies, please use my reply-to address.
Old November 22nd 11, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Mr. Benn[_6_]

"Simon Weaseltemper" wrote in message
On 22/11/2011 19:47, Graham. wrote:

That IP belongs to scansafe.net
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ScanSafe
They do secure web gateways, that sounds like some sort of proxy to me.

Judith is a web stalker. Readers who use kill files kill her posts.

Scansafe is allegedly used by BP as a cloak. I have no evidence to back
this up but it looks likely to be true based on the prolific posting history
of someone who is known to work for BP.

What is a "web stalker". Someone who stalks people using websites? This is
not a website. I don't think it is anyway.

Old November 22nd 11, 11:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 19:30:25 +0000, Judith wrote:

The frogs, stickers,
and dryers are all clean and red. My plastic sauce won't kick
unless I restrain. He will lean quietly if the dog isn't pathetic.
The smog familiarly smiles to the messy market. I destroy
idle envelopes near the usable dry bathroom.

--

snip

--
An oft-repeated lie is still a lie.
Old November 23rd 11, 05:38 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Nov 22, 9:21*pm, Simon Weaseltemper
wrote:
On 22/11/2011 19:47, Graham. wrote:

That IP belongs to scansafe.net
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ScanSafe
They do secure web gateways, that sounds like some sort of proxy to me.

Judith is a web stalker. Readers who use kill files kill her posts.

Not just a web stalker but a stalker in the real world as our local
police agreed.

--
Simon Mason

Old November 23rd 11, 08:08 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
AndyW

On 22/11/2011 21:32, Mr. Benn wrote:
"Simon wrote in message
On 22/11/2011 19:47, Graham. wrote:

That IP belongs to scansafe.net
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ScanSafe
They do secure web gateways, that sounds like some sort of proxy to me.

Judith is a web stalker. Readers who use kill files kill her posts.

Scansafe is allegedly used by BP as a cloak. I have no evidence to back
this up but it looks likely to be true based on the prolific posting history
of someone who is known to work for BP.

What is a "web stalker". Someone who stalks people using websites? This is
not a website. I don't think it is anyway.

A semantics issue but it is possible to stalk usenet from the web,google
groups (and in the old days DejaNews) does a reasonable job of
cataloguing usenet and so, effectively makes a lot of the nntp side of
the net accessible via http so technically web-stalker may be correct
but to be on the safe side net-stalker covers the web, usenet, IRC and
the other protocols.

Nothing quite like Usenet for a semantics discussion.

Andy

Old November 23rd 11, 08:11 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"Mr. Benn" wrote in message
"Simon Weaseltemper" wrote in message
On 22/11/2011 19:47, Graham. wrote:

That IP belongs to scansafe.net
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ScanSafe
They do secure web gateways, that sounds like some sort of proxy to me.

Judith is a web stalker. Readers who use kill files kill her posts.

Scansafe is allegedly used by BP as a cloak. I have no evidence to back
this up but it looks likely to be true based on the prolific posting
history of someone who is known to work for BP.

What is a "web stalker". Someone who stalks people using websites? This
is not a website. I don't think it is anyway.

Just out of interest, who's the guy who maintains web pages full of stuff
about other Usenet posters? That seems quite creepy and odd.

Old November 23rd 11, 08:57 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 23/11/2011 05:38, Simon Mason wrote:
On Nov 22, 9:21 pm, Simon
wrote:
On 22/11/2011 19:47, Graham. wrote:

That IP belongs to scansafe.net
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ScanSafe
They do secure web gateways, that sounds like some sort of proxy to me.

Judith is a web stalker. Readers who use kill files kill her posts.

Not just a web stalker but a stalker in the real world as our local
police agreed.

ROFLMAO!

University

Request Me UK 12 October 2nd 08 03:56 PM
Old Problem, New Request gnonim Unicycling 19 January 17th 08 04:01 PM
Blogger request PiledHigher Australia 4 May 10th 05 01:57 AM
request for help Sarah General 1 June 25th 04 03:23 AM
Request for info Spencer Bullen UK 5 March 3rd 04 06:59 AM