Impotence

Old July 11th 06, 11:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default Impotence (aka, ED)

"GaryG" wrote in message
news
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"GaryG" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:ccSdnRUWBu8zszLZnZ2dnUVZ_qudnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

[...]
I know plenty of people who are old, who are still active physically,
mentally and socially. Much modern research indicates that people who

are
active socially have much lower rates of depression, illness, and
mortality.

If you live long enough, you will get depressed, become ill and
experience
mortality. It happens to everyone, even to libidinous morons like GaryG.

We'll all eventually get ill and die, ED...but along the way to that
ultimate fate there's no reason to be unhappy (as you apparently are), and
unloved (as you certainly are), and celibate (as you claim to be). The
path
through life can include joy, wonder, love, intellectual and physical
challenges, and yes, the joy of sex too. You're just too ****ed up and
fearful to find those things for yourself, and so you spend your time
boasting about your "greatness" as a way of ignoring your, um,
shortcomings.

If you are into sex for any other purpose than creating new life, then you
are degenerate and are going to burn in Hell forever! Be celibate or begone!

Gary, hardly anyone in this world understands us hermits. I LIKE to be
alone. A perfect day for me is one where I don't have any contact with
anyone.

And yet you contact people many times per day with your trolling

boastful
bull**** here on Usenet. It's pretty obvious that you are fearful to
do
so
in the real world, but that you still need some sort of human contact,

so
you limit yourself to doing it from behind the safety of your keyboard.

No, whatever I do here on Usenet is nothing but fun and games. It is
worth
maybe an hour a day or so of my time.

Interesting...so what do you do the rest of the time? What's your job?
And
why do you write so little about bikes? I suspect you're a fat hermit who
watches a whole lot of TV (primarily FOX News and porn, I'd guess).

You are the porn viewer since you are the one who constantly blathers about
"the joy of sex." I tell you, there is no joy in Mudville for mighty Casey
has struck out at the bat.
[...]

"In any event, it is quite normal for folks to withdraw from social

affairs
and society as they get older. Those few who don't do this are
universally
regarded as old fools." - Ed Dolan

Quoting yourself, and claiming your bizarre views are "universal" is yet
another indicator of mental illness, ED.

I frequently have to say things twice for idiots since they do not seem to
be able to get it the first time.
[...]

Nope, your grandfather put on a good front for the rest of the world, but

he
was doubtless cruel and inhuman to your grandmother and drove her crazy.

We
men are very good at driving women crazy. I would like to know just how
cruel and inhuman you are to your wife. I am sure history is repeating
itself and you are doing to your wife what your grandfather did to your
grandmother. You are no better than he was.

Yawn...you're either projecting more of your bizarre fantasies about men
and
women (a subject in which you have no practical experience), or you're
just
being a troll (a subject in which you have vast experience).

BTW...I'm not married (yet).

Even so, I am telling you something about your grandfather that you never
suspected. Yea, your grandmother was a more saintly woman than you ever
thought possible because she put up with your devil of a grandfather. He
drove her mad! I do not believe you should ever marry as you would drive any
woman as equally mad as your devilish grandfather drove your saintly
grandmother - mad as a hatter!
[...]

I am as sound as a dollar, in fact sounder since the dollar is not worth
much anymore. I glory in my sanity and consider most of the rest of the
world insane.

Have you ever shared these feelings with a competent mental health
professional? Much of your writing seems to point to an underlying
personality disorder and/or depression. These conditions can be treated
with modern drugs and/or therapy. Has your family and/or acquaintances
ever
suggested you seek professional help/counseling? I'd be surprised if they
hadn't.

Anyone who does not agree with me 100% is ipso facto insane. That goes
without saying, but I say it anyway for the benefit of all the idiots in the
world.

This most definitely includes GaryG who does not know how to
read anything except his own words. This is a prescription for never
learning anything new. What he knows about hermits like Ed Dolan the
Great
and Great Saints like Saint Edward the Great is next to nothing!

I've read enough of your words to know that you're a sad, lonely, angry,
sexless, unloved, misogynstic curmudgeon whose only outlet for human
contact
is Usenet, and whose boasts of "greatness" are shallow attempts to cover
up
rather obvious personal problems.

I do not believe I have ever had a personal problem in my life. Nay, all my
problems have been other people, never me!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS. I think we are ready to take our show on the road. How about we call
ourselves the Ed & Gary Show. My name should be first since you are the
foil.

Old July 11th 06, 12:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
Chris Foster

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:5JqdnbNNxarrHy7ZnZ2dnUVZ_vydnZ2d@prairiewave. com:

"GaryG" wrote in message
[...]

If you took your meds like the nice doctor told you to, you would feel
this way eddy

Old July 11th 06, 02:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
GaryG

"GaryG" wrote in message
[...]

Have you ever shared these feelings with a qualified mental health
practitioner?

[...]

GG

Old July 11th 06, 02:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
GaryG

"GaryG" wrote in message
[...]

My girlfriend claims that I drive her mad...but, her meaning of the word is
very different from yours ;-).

BTW - your comments on matters relating to male/female relationships carry
no weight whatsoever. You're a self-described hermit and virgin, so your
comments in this sphere are like someone who's only ridden in Florida making
comments on how to climb in the big mountains (to bring a least a modicum of
bike-related subject matter into this OT discussion).

[...]

[...]

LOL - you sound like my ex-wife...she seemed to believe that there was a
global conspiracy to deny her happiness, but was just too much of a sourpuss
to see that her problems were mostly of her own making (even her own
relatives would tell me that she had "anger issues").

BTW - you never answered the question about whether or not your closest
relatives have ever suggested that you seek treatment for your
depression/anger issues.

Old July 11th 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
Bill Sornson

Chris Foster wrote:

If you took your meds like the nice doctor told you to, you would feel
this way eddy

How about trimming the 9 kbs of excess drivel before adding your scathing
commentary?

HTH.

Old July 12th 06, 05:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"GaryG" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:5JqdnbNNxarrHy7ZnZ2dnUVZ_vydnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

[...]
Even so, I am telling you something about your grandfather that you never
suspected. Yea, your grandmother was a more saintly woman than you ever
thought possible because she put up with your devil of a grandfather. He
drove her mad! I do not believe you should ever marry as you would drive

any
woman as equally mad as your devilish grandfather drove your saintly
grandmother - mad as a hatter!

My girlfriend claims that I drive her mad...but, her meaning of the word
is
very different from yours ;-).

Women know what sex is all about and they also know how to humor really dumb
male slobs like you.

BTW - your comments on matters relating to male/female relationships carry
no weight whatsoever. You're a self-described hermit and virgin, so your
comments in this sphere are like someone who's only ridden in Florida
making
comments on how to climb in the big mountains (to bring a least a modicum
of
bike-related subject matter into this OT discussion).

I am the world's foremost expert on man-woman relationships. You, on the
other hand, are not qualified to speak on the subject since you have been
corrupted by females. They have taken advantage of your libidinous instincts
which you did not have the brains to control.
[...]

I do not believe I have ever had a personal problem in my life. Nay, all

my
problems have been other people, never me!

LOL - you sound like my ex-wife...she seemed to believe that there was a
global conspiracy to deny her happiness, but was just too much of a
sourpuss
to see that her problems were mostly of her own making (even her own
relatives would tell me that she had "anger issues").

Your former wife was no doubt driven mad by your libidinous instincts. You
are just like your devilish grandfather that way. Yes, you present a good
front to the world but your former wife knew what you were really like. All
you wanted to do was **** (you know, that "joy of sex" thing), and she
wanted a human life, not the life of a brute animal which is all you offered
her.

BTW - you never answered the question about whether or not your closest
relatives have ever suggested that you seek treatment for your
depression/anger issues.

Actually, all of my family members think I am even more Saintly than I think
I am. Yes, I am a Great Saint, but I am not yet a God! However, I am working
on that, so stay tuned.

Old July 12th 06, 05:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message
Chris Foster wrote:

If you took your meds like the nice doctor told you to, you would feel
this way eddy

How about trimming the 9 kbs of excess drivel before adding your scathing
commentary?

Yes, you are quite right Bill Sornson. I am the world's best editor, but I
have gotten away from it a bit lately due to the Vandeman-Curtiss dialogues.
However, I am going to edit my posts from now on as I want to accommodate
the general reader like you. It is really nothing but sheer laziness which
dictates that we post everything which has heretofore transpired. I want the
entire membership to read what I write, not just my protagonist.

HTH.

What does HTH stand for?

Old July 12th 06, 06:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
Bill Sornson

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Bill Sornson" wrote in message

HTH.

What does HTH stand for?

Hope this helps. It can be sincere or sarcastic (usually the latter, of
course).

HTH ;-)

Old July 12th 06, 07:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
GaryG

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:UeedncHPcdGf6inZnZ2dnUVZ_rSdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

"GaryG" wrote in message
[...]

The "great" ED proferring advice on women and their likes and dislikes???
That's a hoot.

As a self-described hermit and virgin, your advice in this arena is worth,
well, nothing. In future, you might consider shutting up when it comes to
subjects in which you have no practical experience.

BTW - your comments on matters relating to male/female relationships

carry
no weight whatsoever. You're a self-described hermit and virgin, so

your
comments in this sphere are like someone who's only ridden in Florida
making
comments on how to climb in the big mountains (to bring a least a

modicum
of
bike-related subject matter into this OT discussion).

I am the world's foremost expert on man-woman relationships.

LOL...you're funny when you try to act pompous. Are you an expert on
man-man and woman-woman relationships too? Presumably you have no
experience in those relationships either, so why limit yourself?

You, on the
other hand, are not qualified to speak on the subject since you have been
corrupted by females. They have taken advantage of your libidinous

instincts
which you did not have the brains to control.
[...]

I do not believe I have ever had a personal problem in my life. Nay,

all
my
problems have been other people, never me!

LOL - you sound like my ex-wife...she seemed to believe that there was a
global conspiracy to deny her happiness, but was just too much of a
sourpuss
to see that her problems were mostly of her own making (even her own
relatives would tell me that she had "anger issues").

Your former wife was no doubt driven mad by your libidinous instincts.

LOL - my former wife was such a ball-buster that our sex life was virtually
non-existant.

You
are just like your devilish grandfather that way. Yes, you present a good
front to the world but your former wife knew what you were really like.

All
you wanted to do was **** (you know, that "joy of sex" thing), and she
wanted a human life, not the life of a brute animal which is all you

offered
her.

It's abundantly clear that you know nothing about women. Given your
attitudes, it's no surprise that they would find you repulsive. The
surprise is that you would presume to offer advice in an arean in which you
don't even qualify as a novice.

BTW - you never answered the question about whether or not your closest
relatives have ever suggested that you seek treatment for your
depression/anger issues.

Actually, all of my family members think I am even more Saintly than I

think
I am.

Your nose is growing, Pinnochio.

GG

Old July 12th 06, 08:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"GaryG" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:UeedncHPcdGf6inZnZ2dnUVZ_rSdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

[...]
My girlfriend claims that I drive her mad...but, her meaning of the
word
is
very different from yours ;-).

Women know what sex is all about and they also know how to humor really

dumb
male slobs like you.

The "great" ED proferring advice on women and their likes and dislikes???
That's a hoot.

As a self-described hermit and virgin, your advice in this arena is worth,
well, nothing. In future, you might consider shutting up when it comes to
subjects in which you have no practical experience.

Yes, I know it is hard for you to understand, but it is only us hermits,
celibates and Catholic priests who know anything about women and sex. All
others have been contaminated and corrupted by women's wiles and essentially
know nothing.
[...]

I am the world's foremost expert on man-woman relationships.

LOL...you're funny when you try to act pompous. Are you an expert on
man-man and woman-woman relationships too? Presumably you have no
experience in those relationships either, so why limit yourself?

It is only us hermits who never have any contact with our fellow human
beings who if in fact know anything worth knowing about human relationships.
It is a great mystery how this can be so, but so it is.
[...]

Your former wife was no doubt driven mad by your libidinous instincts.

LOL - my former wife was such a ball-buster that our sex life was
virtually
non-existant.

But that is the way of all marriage! I can't believe you ever expected
anything different. That is why you want to marry only for the purpose of
reproduction - and maybe for friendship, but NEVER for unending sex! You
have fatally confused real life with Hollywood.
[...]

It's abundantly clear that you know nothing about women. Given your
attitudes, it's no surprise that they would find you repulsive. The
surprise is that you would presume to offer advice in an arean in which
you
don't even qualify as a novice.

Gary, I am the world's greatest expert on sex and women since I have never
had anything to do with either. A single word from me on these subjects is
worth its weight in gold. It is really too bad that you do not realize what
a fount of wisdom you have foundered upon. I could tell you everything you
would ever want to know about women and sex at which point you would be
qualified to enter my Order of the Perpetual Sorrows. Yea, many are called,
but few are chosen.

Impotence [email protected] General 187 July 12th 06 08:35 AM
bike riding & impotence? bicycle_disciple Techniques 14 April 5th 06 04:18 PM
Riding a bike causes male impotence !!!!!!!!!!!! Bruno Beam Techniques 26 December 23rd 04 09:06 AM
Saddles with cut-outs said to further impotence - class action lawsuit? Jack Blake Techniques 28 August 30th 04 03:11 AM
Which bicycle saddle best for 'impotence' risk? Jack Blake General 5 August 29th 04 02:57 AM