Impotence

Old June 18th 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc

Default Impotence

"cc" wrote in message ...
wrote:
Ed, the best thing men like us can do is to try to talk to young guys
every chance we get and tell them how miserable they will be if they
get involved with women, so they won't have to endure the suffering
that so many men have had to do because they hooked up with a woman.

The only thing a woman wants to do is rob a man of his individuality,
creativity and spontaneity and turn them into a drone who does nothing
but slave for their benefit.

And if the guy shows some cojones and stands up to her, she will kick
him out pronto. He will lose his house and family. It is a complete
"no-win" situation.

When I express these truths to married men, or to men who live with a
woman, they get very defensive and start telling me how "wonderful'
their relationship is. I find this very amusing. What I like to do is
invite myself over to their house in order to view their relationship.
They basically fall into two groups: (1) the guy's wife is really fat
and ugly and usually treats him nice because she knows she can't get
another man (but who wants a fat, ugly wife or girlfriend? No
thanks!); or (2) the guy is just SO thankful that he's getting a little
pussy (usually after years of going without) that he will rationalize
and justify any bad treatment his wife or girlfriend hands out, and
convince himself that he's found "true love".

You have some unhealthy
friends. Not surprising.

Actually, he has no friends in the real world. If he's known where he lives
at all, it's as the town weirdo, or the "creepy" guy.

GG

Old June 18th 06, 01:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc

GaryG wrote:
"cc" wrote in message ...

wrote:

[...]

or as a NAMBLA member.
Old June 18th 06, 02:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc

"cc" wrote in message ...
GaryG wrote:
"cc" wrote in message

[...]

I kind of doubt it...in previous threads he's expressed disgust with any
form of human contact, especially sexual contact.

I suspect he's completely asexual, and may in fact be a virgin. That's OK,
of course, except that he keeps insisting he's superior because of it, and
characterizing all women as stupid and inferior to his "greatness".

GG

Old June 18th 06, 04:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc

"cc" wrote in message ...

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS! But at least he has included my message below so
that others may know what he is blabbing about.

There's no point is regurgitating your self-proclaimed "drivel," Edwina.

My drivel is better than your drivel. This is the one and only problem you
have with me.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Edward Dolan wrote:
"cc" wrote in message

Edward Dolan wrote:

wrote in message
legroups.com...

Not a problem for me.

Unless men also

want children, they are better off staying as far away from the female
sex as they can get.

The world rejoices that Ed has sworn off any activity that carries with
it the possibility of reproduction !

Not to mention the thought of those poor women having to dirty their
shoes with your groin as they send you on your way.

CC is too cowardly to quote me much in his otherwise freaking worthless
messages. This is too bad indeed because at least if he were quoting me
there would be something worthwhile to read in his otherwise freaking
worthless messages (or did I already say that).

Old June 18th 06, 04:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike

"GaryG" wrote in message
"cc" wrote in message
GaryG wrote:
"cc" wrote in message

[...]

Time now for Saint Edward the Great to weigh in and dispose of these gnats
that flit about Him like the pests that they are.

Ed Dolan is the Greatest Saint ever to reside in this land of woe known as
America. The country is going to Hell because of the examples CC and Gary G
set before you here on these newsgroups. They are only into their own
assholes which they confuse with sex. We Great Saints know that sex is only
for the purpose of procreation and not for the purpose of fun and games.
Also, Saint Edward the Great would like to advise all and sundry that the
anus is an exit, not an entrance. This will come as a revelation to such as
CC and GaryG of course, but what can you expect when they have lost the
purpose of sex.

My Saintliness is beyond question. But it is not a normal Saintliness, nay,
it is a Great Saintliness. That is because I was born without original sin,
unlike the rest of you sinners and slobs. Not only that, but I have been
assured by my inner voices that I will ascend into Heaven without having to
go through the bother of dying. There I will reside at the right hand of God
Almighty. CC and GaryG will reside in Purgatory at best, although I will
recommend to God that he assign them to the lower depths of Hell for
pestering such a Great Saint as Myself.

Yea, you cross a Great Saint like Saint Edward the Great at the peril of
your eternal soul. I am an unforgiving Saint and so you have lost your souls
because you felt compelled to express the lasciviousness that is forever on
your infinitesimally small brains. Too bad ... you can consort with the
Devil in Hell. He will be delighted to take on any sexual proclivities you
may care to express to Him. My only reservation is that I think you may
actually enjoy Hell, but of course not like how I shall enjoy Heaven. We
ethereal types simply cannot abide ****heads and assholes like CC and
GaryG - but the Devil can!

Old June 18th 06, 04:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:_audneQQmIKxUwnZnZ2dnUVZ_vudnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

"GaryG" wrote in message
"cc" wrote in message
GaryG wrote:
"cc" wrote in message

[...]

So, reading between the lines of your bizarre wall of words, can we assume
that you are, in fact, a virgin?

That would explain a lot.

GG

Old June 18th 06, 05:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike

Default Impotence (aka, ED)

"GaryG" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:GKCdnYUwR89_WQ3ZnZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

wrote in message
oups.com...
Not a problem for me.

First, let me assure you that I'm not gay.

I just don't like women anymore. Having a wife or a girlfriend
involves 'WAY too many compromises, as far as I am concerned. They are
just a pain in the ass, always complaining about something or other,
and always quick to criticize you but think their own **** doesn't
stink. The small amount of time that you spend having sex with them
isn't worth it.

Plus, let's face it, most women are as dumb as a brick. They never
learned anything in school; they are anti-intellectual as a defense
mechanism, and they are resentful of men who did well in school, went
to college and graduate school, and who are successful.

All women want is a man who is going to follow around behind them,
cleaning up their messes like the guy in the circus parade who follows
along behind the elephants. Oh, how could I have almost forgotten,
they want the man to give them a lot of money. Of course they don't
appreciate it because they are resentful that the man is successful and
has the money to give them. And even if you do give them all the money
they want, they probably won't want to have sex with you anyway.

To make matters worse, even though they are dumb and overly-emotional,
they want to call all the shots in the relationship! And they want to
buy, buy, buy. "I feel inadequate. I'd better buy something."

And if you marry one, she'll use you as a sperm donor until it becomes
too much of a hassle to deal with you, and then she'll kick your ass
out so you lose your family. But keep sending those support checks!

Women are really evil and screwed up.

In short, who needs women? I just avoid them like the plague, and have
never been happier.

Folson, you are a genius almost on my level. I have not had your

experience
of women, but I KNOW everything you say about them is true. So very many
poor men slobs seem not to have a clue about women. It just sickens me

that
men can be such fools and all-around dumbbells. Well, it all has to do

with
the sex angle and nothing else. Men want sex and women want children.
From
that springs all the misunderstandings between the sexes. Unless men also
want children, they are better off staying as far away from the female
sex
as they can get.

ED, please don't project your fears of intimacy and sexuality upon the
rest
of the male gender. You're a well-documented misanthrope and misogynist,
with well-documented fears of intimacy (of any kind).

Why would any sane person want to have any kind of intimacy with any other
human being? Are you crazy? Also, reread Folson to get an idea of where we
are coming from.

For most normal men, physical and social intimacy with women is part of
the
definition of a life well lived. Of course, you're free to live your
lonely
life as you see fit. But insulting all women just because you fear them,
and insulting most men who would prefer their company, just makes you look
like even more of a weirdo and misfit.

The only reason for men to consort with women sexually is for the purpose of
procreation. If you are consorting with them sexually for any other purpose
than that, then you are vile and degenerate - and may the Devil take you!

BTW - When was the last time you had sex (solo masturbation excluded)?
I'm
guessing it's been a very long time. Perhaps you've simply forgotten, or
never learned, what a pleasant experience it can be.

Poor GaryG is a lost soul and in my Saintly eyes damned by his own thoughts
and actions. But he is essentially a man of nature who is lost in the grips
of that nature and not much better than the beasts of the field. His lot is
the common lot of most of mankind. He does not know what to make of a
superior type such as myself who has risen above the dictates of our nature.
He is also clearly incapable of any of the higher religions unless they are
watered down for the likes of him.

Old June 18th 06, 06:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike

wrote in message
[...]

There you go again, ED...projecting your fears of intimacy. It must be
difficult living with such deep-seated fears of what most of us find both
natural, and pleasurable. Thus, it's understandable that you would attempt
to frame the debate as you do, and try to assert that your fears confer some
sort of "saintliness" on you. Otherwise, you would appear to be nothing more
than a fear-ridden weirdo (which you are).

For most normal men, physical and social intimacy with women is part of
the
definition of a life well lived. Of course, you're free to live your
lonely
life as you see fit. But insulting all women just because you fear

them,
and insulting most men who would prefer their company, just makes you

look
like even more of a weirdo and misfit.

The only reason for men to consort with women sexually is for the purpose

of
procreation. If you are consorting with them sexually for any other

purpose
than that, then you are vile and degenerate - and may the Devil take you!

Your lack of experience in this arena renders your judgements worthless.
It's OK if you're afraid of women...but, don't try to assert that your fears
represent some sort of higher plane of existance.

[...]

Why don't you answer the question?

GG

Old June 18th 06, 06:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike

"GaryG" wrote in message
[...]
So, reading between the lines of your bizarre wall of words, can we assume
that you are, in fact, a virgin?

That would explain a lot.

The only thing you can assume is that Ed Dolan is a Great Saint and is known
far and wide as Saint Edward the Great!

Old June 18th 06, 07:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike

"GaryG" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

[...]
Why would any sane person want to have any kind of intimacy with any
other
human being? Are you crazy? Also, reread Folson to get an idea of where
we
are coming from.

There you go again, ED...projecting your fears of intimacy. It must be
difficult living with such deep-seated fears of what most of us find both
natural, and pleasurable. Thus, it's understandable that you would attempt
to frame the debate as you do, and try to assert that your fears confer
some
sort of "saintliness" on you. Otherwise, you would appear to be nothing
more
than a fear-ridden weirdo (which you are).

You are no doubt into what you term pleasurable, but it is not natural
except to the beasts of the field - which is what you are. You should try to
rise above your natural sinfulness and become a Saint, although you can
never be a Great Saint like me as you are besotted with original sin.
[...]

The only reason for men to consort with women sexually is for the purpose

of
procreation. If you are consorting with them sexually for any other

purpose
than that, then you are vile and degenerate - and may the Devil take you!

Your lack of experience in this arena renders your judgements worthless.
It's OK if you're afraid of women...but, don't try to assert that your
fears
represent some sort of higher plane of existance.

You need to fear the Devil more than you do, that is my diagnosis of all
your difficulties.
[...]

Why don't you answer the question?

I am the Greatest Saint you have ever encountered in your miserable life.
What else do you have to know beyond that!

Impotence [email protected] General 187 July 12th 06 08:35 AM
bike riding & impotence? bicycle_disciple Techniques 14 April 5th 06 04:18 PM
Riding a bike causes male impotence !!!!!!!!!!!! Bruno Beam Techniques 26 December 23rd 04 09:06 AM
Saddles with cut-outs said to further impotence - class action lawsuit? Jack Blake Techniques 28 August 30th 04 03:11 AM
Which bicycle saddle best for 'impotence' risk? Jack Blake General 5 August 29th 04 02:57 AM