Commute to work survey

Old August 14th 07, 01:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Maya

Default Commute to work survey

Hello,

I am conducting research related to people's attitudes towards their
commute
to work or school. I am writing to invite you to take a web-based
survey
which will take about 20 minutes to complete. The link to the survey
is:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?...AzC4QpXA%3d%3d

The results will contribute to my doctoral thesis at MIT. I would
greatly
appreciate it if you could take the time to fill out this survey.
Please
feel free to forward to other commuters who you know and who you think
may
be interested in participating.

Thanks, in advance, for your interest and cooperation, and please
contact me
if you have any questions.

Maya Abou-Zeid
Doctoral student
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering

617-252-1111