ARBR - RIP

Old February 16th 08, 10:58 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

Default ARBR - RIP

On Feb 14, 5:20 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Mike Fox" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS NOR DOES HE EVEN POST ANY OF THE MESSAGE TO WHICH
HE IS RESPONDING. WHAT AN IDIOT!

Here is the original message.

Only the Great Ed Dolan and his weasel of a stalker Jim McNamara have been
on
ARBR for the past week with a chirp or two from the peanut gallery, i.e.,
Tom Sherman. This newsgroup is now dead as a door nail. Why doesn't someone
with a knowledge of how Usenet works please just bury us. It is unseemly to
be above ground when you are dead.

Has there ever been a newsgroup in the entire history of Usenet more
worthless and useless than ARBR? Although all of Usenet is worthless and
useless, ARBR is exceptionally worthless and useless. It was destroyed long
ago by a criminal vandal troll by the name of Ed Gin. The Tom Shermans of
this world are too cowardly to ever oppose criminals. Thus ARBR, lacking a
moderator, perished for want of one.

ARBR - RIP!

And you're the one who destroyed it.

ARBR was destroyed some years ago by the criminal vandal troll Ed Gin. Jim
McNamara aided and abetted this criminal by bringing his personal feud with
the scum bag to ARBR in the first place.

If you are going to lie, use some imagination and make it
believable. Don't insult our intelligence by ****ing over our
shoulders and try to convince us it's raining. Until proof is
provided, the readership can safely assume that this is just another
example of one of Ed Dolan's unsubstantiated allegations. And
uncorroborated assertion does not a fact make and that's a fact.

Finally, Tom Sherman, formerly a
stalwart of this newsgroup, stood by and let it happen. The only hero in
this entire scenario was yours truly, Ed Dolan the Great. But one man, no
matter how Great, cannot save a newsgroup when it is composed solely of
idiots and cowards.

ARBR is now a worthless and useless newsgroup thanks to the cowardice of
recumbent cyclists who have no heart for combating criminals. All we get now
are inane messages from the likes of Harry Brogan of Lincoln, Nebraska about
toothpaste. That right there ought to tell you where we are at. Nowhere!

At one time we had many foreign contributors to ARBR, some even from places
like Denmark and Germany. Of course, they were all idiots too, but at least
they were interesting idiots - unlike our domestic variety made in the USA.
I think at one time we even had a college professor honoring us with his
intelligence. Alas, there is naught but any left here now except for the
dregs of society. Even the redoubtable Tom Sherman has gone slumming and
seldom posts anything intelligent anymore.

Let's face it, there is no one left on ARBR except for scalawags and
scoundrels, knaves and blackguards, fools and charlatans. Anyone with any
brains and moral character has long since left ARBR. Only Ed Dolan the Great
remains to sweep up the deposits of manure from such as Mike Fox.

ARBR - RIP!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old February 16th 08, 11:11 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Feb 14, 5:20 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
ARBR was destroyed some years ago by the criminal vandal troll Ed Gin.
Jim
McNamara aided and abetted this criminal by bringing his personal feud
with
the scum bag to ARBR in the first place.

If you are going to lie, use some imagination and make it
believable. Don't insult our intelligence by ****ing over our
shoulders and try to convince us it's raining. Until proof is
provided, the readership can safely assume that this is just another
example of one of Ed Dolan's unsubstantiated allegations. And
uncorroborated assertion does not a fact make and that's a fact.

All anyone has to do is look up your back and forth with Ed Gin in the
Google Archive for ARBR from several years ago.
[...]

Old February 17th 08, 01:56 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default ARBR - RIP (Ed Dolan = Whale Poop)

Jym Dyer wrote:
=x= I have Ed Dolan killfiled, but every now and then he pops
up when I switch newsreader configurations around. Here he
is, singing the same old same old same old out-of-tune tune:

All anyone has to do is look up your back and forth with Ed
Gin in the Google Archive for ARBR from several years ago.

=x= The number of people care diminishes with your every
massively-crossposted rotten missive. Several years ago is
one thing; here and now, the problem is an entirely different
Ed who is like a plague of boils on the tuckus of Usenet.

I am sure that whale poop is a valuable nutrition source for some plants
and animals. What comparable service does Ed Dolan offer?

Old February 19th 08, 01:45 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

On Feb 16, 5:11 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Feb 14, 5:20 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
ARBR was destroyed some years ago by the criminal vandal troll Ed Gin.
Jim
McNamara aided and abetted this criminal by bringing his personal feud
with
the scum bag to ARBR in the first place.

If you are going to lie, use some imagination and make it
believable. Don't insult our intelligence by ****ing over our
shoulders and try to convince us it's raining. Until proof is
provided, the readership can safely assume that this is just another
example of one of Ed Dolan's unsubstantiated allegations. And
uncorroborated assertion does not a fact make and that's a fact.

All anyone has to do is look up your back and forth with Ed Gin in the
Google Archive for ARBR from several years ago.
[...]

I never denied that I had a ongoing feud with the man, but I deny that
I brought the feud to ARBR and until you can offer proof of your
statement that I did, I contend that you are a liar, plain and
simple. In fact through cross posting Ed spread our feud across
several newsgroups and even ported it over to a moderated forum where
he was suspended from posting, but I repeat I have put the man behind
me and move on and you cannot. You accuse me of covering the same old
ground and not moving on and I have repeatedly requested you to
refrain from covering the same old ground and requested you to move
on. I am able to do so, You are not and therein lies the difference
between us. The only time I mention Ed Gin is to request you to stop
talking about the man, but you cannot and will not. - Jim McNamara

Old February 19th 08, 01:58 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

Default ARBR - RIP (Saint Edward the Great)

On Feb 17, 7:29 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

Jym Dyer wrote:
=x= I have Ed Dolan killfiled, but every now and then he pops
up when I switch newsreader configurations around. Here he
is, singing the same old same old same old out-of-tune tune:

All anyone has to do is look up your back and forth with Ed
Gin in the Google Archive for ARBR from several years ago.

=x= The number of people care diminishes with your every
massively-crossposted rotten missive. Several years ago is
one thing; here and now, the problem is an entirely different
Ed who is like a plague of boils on the tuckus of Usenet.

I am sure that whale poop is a valuable nutrition source for some plants
and animals. What comparable service does Ed Dolan offer?

This is what passes for Tom Sherman wit. Anyone laughing? I thought not.

Tom Sherman thinks he performs some services for these
freaking-cycling-newgroups (all one word) by pontificating on trivia and
occasionally advising some ignorant newbie on his bike problem. But all he
is doing is huffing and puffing like the viper that he is. There is nothing
Tom Sherman can contribute that is not already known in spades by anyone who
has been around for a awhile. He has pretty much come to this conclusion
himself as witness his most recent messages. He is a slow learner as are all
scientific-engineering types.

Tom Sherman's contributions these days are to attempt lame humor which no
one ever responds to because they do not even know what he is referencing
half the time. He has been reduced to a poor jokester. Between the two of
us, we are going to kill ARBR

You just can't make up your mind can you? Now either Tom Sherman has
a vast knowledge about recumbents and has been a helpful mainstay of
ARBR or he is a worthless comic incapable of providing any worthwhile
information about recumbents, but you cant have it both ways. Either
you and Tom are going to kill ARBR or the criminal vandal troll beat
you to it, but again you can't have it both ways. Can you author
anything without contradicting yourself? The conundrum continues!

- and it will be good riddance to the most
miserable newsgroup that has ever existed on Usenet.

Blah ... blah ... blah ... same old tired bull****

Old February 19th 08, 12:19 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Feb 17, 7:29 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
Tom Sherman's contributions these days are to attempt lame humor which no
one ever responds to because they do not even know what he is referencing
half the time. He has been reduced to a poor jokester. Between the two of
us, we are going to kill ARBR

You just can't make up your mind can you? Now either Tom Sherman has
a vast knowledge about recumbents and has been a helpful mainstay of
ARBR or he is a worthless comic incapable of providing any worthwhile
information about recumbents, but you cant have it both ways. Either
you and Tom are going to kill ARBR or the criminal vandal troll beat
you to it, but again you can't have it both ways. Can you author
anything without contradicting yourself? The conundrum continues!

The Tom Sherman of today is not the Tom Sherman of yore. He has learned
along with the rest of us just how worthless newsgroups are.

ARBR is now dead for all practical purposes. The criminal vandal troll Ed
Gin killed it. All that is needed now is for someone to administer the coup
de grace.

By the way, learn how to edit a post why don't you?

Old February 19th 08, 12:38 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Feb 14, 5:20 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
ARBR was destroyed some years ago by the criminal vandal troll Ed Gin.
Jim
McNamara aided and abetted this criminal by bringing his personal feud
with
the scum bag to ARBR in the first place.

If you are going to lie, use some imagination and make it
believable. Don't insult our intelligence by ****ing over our
shoulders and try to convince us it's raining. Until proof is
provided, the readership can safely assume that this is just another
example of one of Ed Dolan's unsubstantiated allegations. And
uncorroborated assertion does not a fact make and that's a fact.

All anyone has to do is look up your back and forth with Ed Gin in the
Google Archive for ARBR from several years ago.
[...]

I never denied that I had a [an] ongoing feud with the man, but I deny
that
I brought the feud to ARBR and until you can offer proof of your
statement that I did, I contend that you are a liar, plain and
simple.

Contend all you want. It takes two to tango you know.

In fact through cross posting Ed [he means Ed Gin, not Ed Dolan] spread our
feud across
several newsgroups and even ported it over to a moderated forum where
he was suspended from posting, but I repeat I have put the man behind
me and move on and you cannot. You accuse me of covering the same old
ground and not moving on and I have repeatedly requested you to
refrain from covering the same old ground and requested you to move
on. I am able to do so, You are not and therein lies the difference
between us. The only time I mention Ed Gin is to request you to stop
talking about the man, but you cannot and will not. - Jim McNamara

Ed Gin was the criminal vandal troll who destroyed ARBR as a viable
newsgroup. You played a subsidiary role by accommodating the wretch. All I
ever did was swear a blue streak at him, but you tried to reason with him,
thereby prolonging the whole ungodly mess.

I do not wonder that you do not like the subject brought up, but ARBR is
what it is today because of Ed Gin - and you cannot escape your
responsibility for it either, at least not as long as I am here to remind
everyone of what happened.

Old February 20th 08, 01:09 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

On Feb 19, 6:19 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

By the way .... stop providing unrequested, unwanted, unwelcome and
unheeded advice why don't you? Nice attempt to weasel out as usual,
but the fact remains that you constantly and consistently contradict
yourself undermining your own credibility.

Jim

Old February 20th 08, 01:26 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

Like I said, I never denied feuding with the man, but feuding and
"bring" the feud to ARBR are not one an then same and I still
anxiously await your proof to substantiate your outrageous assertion
that I did. It appears you are having more trouble baking up your lie
thatn you did lying in the first place.

[...]

I tend to try to reason with someone rather than swear at them because
thats what a reasonable, rationale person does. I don't expect you to
understand that.

I do not wonder that you do not like the subject brought up, but ARBR is
what it is today because of Ed Gin - and you cannot escape your
responsibility for it either, at least not as long as I am here to remind
everyone of what happened.

You should have been a historical revisionist. Your twisted spin on
things I take at face value (read worthless) and I am not the least
bit troubled, but I remind you that I've put all this behind me. You
live in the past and rehash the past ad nauseum. You are incapable of
putting the past behind you. I'm beginning to believe that you cannot
make a post without once again recycling time worn, regurgitated crap
that we have all hear countless times before. Repetition is you
middle name.

Old February 20th 08, 08:45 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

All you had to do was tell him to go **** himself, but you were too stupid
to know enough to do that.

[...]

But you KNEW what kind of person he was! You can reason with me because I am
not a criminal vandal troll like Ed Gin. You seem to have no sense of
people.

I do not wonder that you do not like the subject brought up, but ARBR is
what it is today because of Ed Gin - and you cannot escape your
responsibility for it either, at least not as long as I am here to remind
everyone of what happened.

You should have been a historical revisionist. Your twisted spin on
things I take at face value (read worthless) and I am not the least
bit troubled, but I remind you that I've put all this behind me. You
live in the past and rehash the past ad nauseum. You are incapable of
putting the past behind you. I'm beginning to believe that you cannot
make a post without once again recycling time worn, regurgitated crap
that we have all hear countless times before. Repetition is you
middle name.

An easy solution is for you to stop stalking me. After all, the only
association I have with you is over the Ed Gin episode.

ARBR - RIP JimmyMac General 24 February 29th 08 12:51 AM
Little ARBR vs. Big RBM Edward Dolan General 9 April 19th 06 05:52 PM