If I were to promote the benefits of biking, I'd put a lady

Old May 11th 08, 05:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc
Rob Lindauer

Default What's the difference between a pair of two-year-olds and a pairof guys who want to flame about h***mets?

Tom Sherman wrote:
Bill Zaumen wrote:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah

Take it outside, kids

--
Rob Lindauer - Please change "att" to "sbc" for my real email address
Old May 11th 08, 05:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Rob Lindauer wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
Bill Zaumen wrote:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah

Take it outside, kids

Hey, I just wanted to discuss bicycle foam hats!

Old May 11th 08, 07:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Z.

Default HELMETS!!!

Tom Sherman writes:

Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

No Zaumen, you are the one who went off like a bull in this thread.
Liar. You did.

WOW! Zaumen is really starting to channel Mikey V.!!!
Troll, liar, and projection.

Don't be so hard on yourself Bill.

Idiot.

A man of few words.

Idiot.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old May 11th 08, 07:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Z.

Tom Sherman writes:

Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

Bill Zaumem wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

No, your "comment" was a rant.

Zaumen appears to be easily offended when he does not get absolute
conformance to his opinions.
Liar.
Quoting V*nd*m*n again, eh?
Troll and liar.

Is your record stuck?

Idiot.

Now Bill is repeating himself. [yawn]

Idiot.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old May 11th 08, 07:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Z.

Tom Sherman writes:

Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

It is funny that Zaumen starting foaming at the mouth over a video he
did not even watch.
Liar - I pointed out that *you* were foaming at the mouth about
a video my browser/PDF viewer would not display.

How can an opinion be a lie? Zaumen appears to be logically challenged.
Liar - as I said, I pointed out that *you* were foaming at the mouth
about a video my browser/PDF viewer would not display.

More Mikey V. like behavior - Zaumen's only argument is to cast false
accusations of lying.
Liar - and I'm not posting anything else about it right now because
you are repeating the same old garbage.

Sorry to see you give up so soon.
Words of a troll.

Nothing constructive to add, eh Bill?

Idiot.

B O R I N G !

Idiot.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old May 11th 08, 07:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Z.

Tom Sherman writes:

Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tom Sherman writes:

Jym Dyer wrote:
=v= You know, changing the Subject: line to the most
filtered-out topic in rec.bicycles.* history and ranting
about file download formats is perhaps the best way to
end up not being read. Must be some sort of reverse
psychology going on here. :^)
I believe it is only fair to warn people off from helmet
discussions. As for my conversation with Bill Zaumen, we are just
having a friendly discussion.
Another lie on Sherman's part (or is he simply out of touch with
reality, which would be no surprise).

So now Zaumen wants to be unfriendly? Wah!
Troll.

butbutbut [1], I don't live in Fremont:
http://haha.nu/central/files/statues/usa_troll.jpg.

[1] A gdanielsism.

Idiot.

People outside of Fremont are idiots?

Idiot.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old May 13th 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc
Jym Dyer

Default HELMETS!!! (Bike Lanes! Vehicular Cycling! Guns! Abortion!Creationism!)

I double-damn dare you to pick an argument about anything
bicycle w/ John Forester. He used to post in r.b.m, y'know.

=v= You want Mr. Invective Cycling to recapitulate the same
arguments he's been making since the early 1970s, yet another
n-hundredth time? That would be exactly as exciting as the
mindless bickering already happening in this thread.

=v= Forester is not a formidable debater. He spews invective
for petty reasons, and demands the censorship of anyone who
disagrees. He's much happier on the [CG] listserv/echo chamber.
_Jym_

Old May 14th 08, 09:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Keats

In article ,
Jym Dyer writes:
I double-damn dare you to pick an argument about anything
bicycle w/ John Forester. He used to post in r.b.m, y'know.

=v= You want Mr. Invective Cycling to recapitulate the same
arguments he's been making since the early 1970s, yet another
n-hundredth time? That would be exactly as exciting as the
mindless bickering already happening in this thread.

I figure if Tom Sherman wants to publicly bash his head
against brick walls, maybe it's time for another brick wall.
A change is supposed to be as good a rest.

Forester is not a formidable debater. He spews invective
for petty reasons

Okay, so the John Forester brick wall is fairly similar to
the Bill Zaumen brick wall. But much more artful at being
a brick wall.

Anyway, whomever gets the last word in is the winner. Ain't
that the way it works?

Frankly, I'd rather just try to nail Jell-O to the wall.

Some more.

cheers,
Tom

--