Ed Dolan the Great urges more respect

Old August 3rd 08, 01:35 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
JimmyMac

Default Ed Dolan the Great urges more respect

CORRETED COPY

On Aug 2, 12:36*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jul 31, 10:15 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

JimmyMac does not have a proper appreciation for the virtue of sloth.
Conan the Librarian has yet to realize the virtue and vie are not

synonyms. *Just how ignorant can this guy possibly be? *Sloth is one
of the deadly sins, so the alleged great saint is a sinner who
advocates the life of a sinner. *How great is that?

A prerogative of a Great Saint like Saint Edward the Great is that He gets
to say what is a virtue and what is a vice.

Delusional one, saying something does not make it so no matter what.
Anyone who thinks a vice is a virtue could not possibly be great, let
alone saintly.

But he
is defective in many other ways too. Imagine someone who has gone to
college
and ends up in the working class. You can end up in that class right out
of
high school. But JimmyMac has always underperformed. "Loser" is his middle
name.
If it were not for the working class, Doaln would not have a roof over

his head or a computer at his finger tips. *I guess I think of the
working class as comprised of those who earn a living in their chosen
profession and make some contribution to society during their lives.
Imagine someone who has gone to college and his sole aspiration is to
disrespect those who do not aspire to his chosen lifestyle ... the
career of a sloth. *Now what better definition is there of a "loser"?
Step forward Dolan. *You take the prize.

My Greatness is beyond what a working class slob can know.

Diversion duly noted. You misspelled "grateness" by the way.

[...]

By the way, we Dolans have never worked for as far back as I can see. That
is for working class slobs like JimmyMac and his whole tribe of
ne'er-do-wells. Tom Sherman is another poor working class slob who does
not
know his ass from a hole in the ground. My contempt for them runneth over!
So Dolan is proud of this?. *Not a single Dolan EVER worked??? *What a

worthless lot ... and, yet the lazy ******* Ed has the gall to refer
to others as ne're-do-wells when the Dolan clan are ne're-do-
anythings ... quintessential sloths? *Yep, I am reasonably certain now
that Ed Dolan must have been conceived in the back seat of car with an
automatic transmission which explains why he grew up to be such a
shiftless *******!

Work is for workers. Greatness is for Ed Dolan the Great. He is also a Great
Saint known far and wide as Saint Edward the Great. JimmyMac should keep his
nose to the grindstone along with Tom Sherman. They are both such worker
ants as to be hardly human.

Work is an honorable endeavor with which Dolan has had only a passing
experience. Sloth is for sloths. Sloths are mammals, but NOT
humanoid.

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old August 3rd 08, 04:03 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
gotbent[_9_]

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
CORRETED COPY

(sic) maybe "corrected copy"?

Wipe the linseed oil off your keyboard and try again.

gotbent aka FRVT rider

Old August 4th 08, 12:31 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
JimmyMac

On Aug 3, 10:03*am, "gotbent" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

CORRETED COPY

(sic) maybe "corrected copy"?

But of course ... just a typo.

Wipe the linseed oil off your keyboard and try again.

If you've got something to say, then out with it. Better yet pay me a
visit and say it to my face. If you are vying for Dolan's affections,
you should know that he is spoken for and belongs to Mike V.

gotbent aka FRVT rider

** Posted fromhttp://www.teranews.com**

... the prefered haven and refuge for many anonymous, cowardly
posters.

Old August 4th 08, 12:59 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Aug 3, 10:03 am, "gotbent" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

CORRETED COPY

(sic) maybe "corrected copy"?

But of course ... just a typo.

You make too many ****ing typos. Why the hell don't you use a spell check
like everyone else, you moron!

Wipe the linseed oil off your keyboard and try again.

If you've got something to say, then out with it. Better yet pay me a

visit and say it to my face. If you are vying for Dolan's affections,
you should know that he is spoken for and belongs to Mike V.

Mike Vandeman is this world's foremost expert on the damage that mountain
biking does to hiking trails and to natural areas in general. Ed Dolan the
Great is this world's foremost expert at putting down pond scum like
JimmyMac. A more miserable stalker never lived!

Old August 4th 08, 04:16 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

CORRETED COPY

(sic) maybe "corrected copy"?
But of course ... just a typo.

You make too many ****ing typos. Why the hell don't you use a spell check
like everyone else, you moron!

Typos are a feature ... not an option. Maybe I don't use a
spellchecker because I'm too lazy? You should be proud since you
consider slothfulness a virtue. Actually, the Google interface
doesn't have the option and no I don't need your advice about getting
or using a newsreader so don't waste your breath.

Wipe the linseed oil off your keyboard and try again.
If you've got something to say, then out with it. *Better yet pay me a

visit and say it to my face. *If you are vying for Dolan's affections,
you should know that he is spoken for and belongs to Mike V.

Mike Vandeman is this world's foremost expert on the damage that mountain
biking does to hiking trails and to natural areas in general. Ed Dolan the
Great is this world's foremost expert at putting down pond scum like
JimmyMac. A more miserable stalker never lived!

Mike is an obnoxious ego maniac like you. You're not very successful
or I woudl have been put down for good long ago, but I've been here
for you like you've been here for Tom. What goes around. Comes
around. Welcome to a world of your own making. Why did you sing the
praises of gotbent who can get bent as far as I'm concerned?

Old August 4th 08, 05:15 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

CORRETED COPY

(sic) maybe "corrected copy"?
But of course ... just a typo.

You make too many ****ing typos. Why the hell don't you use a spell check
like everyone else, you moron!

Typos are a feature ... not an option. Maybe I don't use a

spellchecker because I'm too lazy? You should be proud since you
consider slothfulness a virtue. Actually, the Google interface
doesn't have the option and no I don't need your advice about getting
or using a newsreader so don't waste your breath.

It is precisely us lazy *******s who use spell-checkers. It is much more
work to rack one's brain to edit one's own copy. Hells Bells, I let the
robotic spell-checker do it.

Get a newsreader - you moron! Or else use Windows Mail if your ISP supports
a news service.

Wipe the linseed oil off your keyboard and try again.
If you've got something to say, then out with it. Better yet pay me a

visit and say it to my face. If you are vying for Dolan's affections,
you should know that he is spoken for and belongs to Mike V.

Mike Vandeman is this world's foremost expert on the damage that mountain
biking does to hiking trails and to natural areas in general. Ed Dolan the
Great is this world's foremost expert at putting down pond scum like
JimmyMac. A more miserable stalker never lived!

Mike is an obnoxious ego maniac like you. You're not very successful

or I woudl have been put down for good long ago, but I've been here
for you like you've been here for Tom. What goes around. Comes
around. Welcome to a world of your own making. Why did you sing the
praises of gotbent who can get bent as far as I'm concerned?

Here is poor pathetic soul who is proud of his stalking! How low can one
sink.

I do not know Gotbent from a hole in the wall except that he occasionally
makes a good post to ARBR - which is more than you have ever done.

Old August 4th 08, 07:55 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

CORRETED COPY

(sic) maybe "corrected copy"?
But of course ... just a typo.

You make too many ****ing typos. Why the hell don't you use a spell check
like everyone else, you moron!
Typos are a feature ... not an option. *Maybe I don't use a

spellchecker because I'm *too lazy? *You should be proud since you
consider slothfulness a virtue. *Actually, the Google interface
doesn't have the option and no I don't need your advice about getting
or using a newsreader so don't waste your breath.

It is precisely us lazy *******s who use spell-checkers. It is much more
work to rack one's brain to edit one's own copy. Hells Bells, I let the
robotic spell-checker do it.

BUT is is easier and lazier still to not bother with a spell-checker
at all.

Get a newsreader - you moron! Or else use Windows Mail if your ISP supports
a news service.

How predictable. What did you not understand awhe I wrote ... I
don't need your advice about getting
or using a newsreader so don't waste your breath.

Save your breath you'll nee it to blow up your date.

Now why would use any Windows software on a MAC?

Wipe the linseed oil off your keyboard and try again.
If you've got something to say, then out with it. Better yet pay me a

visit and say it to my face. If you are vying for Dolan's affections,
you should know that he is spoken for and belongs to Mike V.

Mike Vandeman is this world's foremost expert on the damage that mountain
biking does to hiking trails and to natural areas in general. Ed Dolan the
Great is this world's foremost expert at putting down pond scum like
JimmyMac. A more miserable stalker never lived!
Mike is an obnoxious ego maniac like you. *You're not very successful

or I would have been put down for good long ago, but I've been here
for you like you've been here for Tom. *What goes around. *Comes
around. *Welcome to a world of your own making. *Why did you sing the
praises of gotbent who can get bent as far as I'm concerned?

Here is poor pathetic soul who is proud of his stalking! How low can one
sink.

Just emulating your fine example.

I do not know Gotbent from a hole in the wall except that he occasionally
makes a good post to ARBR - which is more than you have ever done.

Opinion stated as fact.

Old August 5th 08, 05:04 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
Edward Dolan

But harder on those of us who have to read your ****.

Get a newsreader - you moron! Or else use Windows Mail if your ISP
supports
a news service.

[...]

Now why would use any Windows software on a MAC?

Your MAC is beyond you. I suggest you go back to Windows.
[...]

Old August 5th 08, 12:40 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
JimmyMac

On Aug 4, 11:04*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Aug 3, 11:15 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

It is precisely us lazy *******s who use spell-checkers. It is much more
work to rack one's brain to edit one's own copy. Hells Bells, I let the
robotic spell-checker do it.
BUT is is easier and lazier still to not bother with a spell-checker

at all.

But harder on those of us who have to read your ****.

Here's a concept ... stop reading and go back to contemplating your
navel.

Get a newsreader - you moron! Or else use Windows Mail if your ISP
supports
a news service.

[...]

Now why would use any Windows software on a MAC?

Your MAC is beyond you. I suggest you go back to Windows.

I'm a retired IT professional remember? It took me little
transitional time to master the every day essentials. I much prefer
the MAC to my WIndows PC, but I would not recommend the switch to
someone as LAZY as you. That's a given.

[...]

Old August 5th 08, 12:45 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
JimmyMac

On Jul 31, 10:15*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jul 11, 6:42 am, "EdwardDolan" wrote:

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jul 9, 8:13 pm, "EdwardDolan" wrote:

[...]
Is it possible that JimmyMac is finally catching on to some of my
humor?

You actually think that the readership finds you humorous? I find no
humor in what you write.

That is because you are a humorlessworkingclassslob from Chicagoland. You
are also witless and a bad writer.
Now retired, I am unashamed to admit that I was one a member of the

woking class just asDolanis unashamed to admit that that he is a
bottom feeding slug. *Dolanis a leach who is living off what his
working class parents provided for him. *EdDolanmust have been
conceived in back seat of car with an automatic transmission and that
explains why he grew up to be shiftless *******!

JimmyMac does not have a proper appreciation for the virtue ofsloth. But he
is defective in many other ways too. Imagine someone who has gone to college
and ends up in the working class. You can end up in that class right out of
high school. But JimmyMac has always underperformed. "Loser" is his middle
name.

Once his wife finds out what he is doing on Usenet (stalking), she it going
to divorce him. Even his two poor old long suffering hound dogs are
disgusted with him.

By the way, we Dolans have never worked for as far back as I can see. That
is for working class slobs like JimmyMac and his whole tribe of
ne'er-do-wells. Tom Sherman is another poor working class slob who does not
know his ass from a hole in the ground. My contempt for them runneth over!

By your own admission, you Dolans are takers, not givers ... the
quintessential societal parasites and for this family heritage you are
proud??? The conundrum continues.