I'd just like to say..

Old July 17th 03, 12:16 PM
Dave W

Default I'd just like to say..

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 10:29:10 +0100, "Shaun Rimmer"
wrote:

Dave W wrote in message
.. .
For the record: SRAM chains suck! Never mind the powerlink shiite,
just broke a well lubed, well maintained chain in less than 200 miles
of use. The prievious ****mano lasted at least 500 or so. So I say
again, SRAM CHAINS SUCK!

Coming from you, that's a recommendation to buy them. The SRAM chains are
far tougher and longer lived than ****-man-no equivalents.

Learn to maintain your bike and learn to shift, _properly_.

Shaun aRe

Stupid English ****, can't you read. It was a WELL MAINTAINED CHAIN,
BEEN SHIFTING FINE SINCE THE SPRING. SRAM CHAINS SUCK, BOUT AS BAD A
YOU DO!

Old July 17th 03, 01:19 PM
Shaun Rimmer

Dave W wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 10:29:10 +0100, "Shaun Rimmer"
wrote:

Dave W wrote in message
.. .
For the record: SRAM chains suck! Never mind the powerlink shiite,
just broke a well lubed, well maintained chain in less than 200 miles
of use. The prievious ****mano lasted at least 500 or so. So I say
again, SRAM CHAINS SUCK!

Coming from you, that's a recommendation to buy them. The SRAM chains are
far tougher and longer lived than ****-man-no equivalents.

Learn to maintain your bike and learn to shift, _properly_.

Shaun aRe

Stupid English ****,

Even the stupidest English **** is a genius next to you Oh Mighty King of
all Idiotsville.

can't you read. It was a WELL MAINTAINED CHAIN,
BEEN SHIFTING FINE SINCE THE SPRING. SRAM CHAINS SUCK, BOUT AS BAD A
YOU DO!

That's right - you have one experience that's contrary to nearly everybody
else's experiences, and everybody else must be wrong. This is what I
meanwhen I tell you that you are utterly stupid.

Shaun aRe - one match in a box of 100 fails to light - this of course means
the matches in that box all SUCK! - Feh! Heheheheh.....

Old July 17th 03, 03:38 PM
Dave

Dave W wrote in message . ..
For the record: SRAM chains suck! Never mind the powerlink shiite,
just broke a well lubed, well maintained chain in less than 200 miles
of use. The prievious ****mano lasted at least 500 or so. So I say
again, SRAM CHAINS SUCK!

O.K, a little clarification then. I have NEVER, EVER broken a Shimano
chain. Even back in the ol' BMX day's (late 70's, early 80's) I also
never broke one on my ol' 91' Fuji Del Ray Hybrid that has recently
came back into my possesion.
(Anybody got a line on some ol' Suntour 7 Speed Stuff?)

But I've literally had this chain for barely 3 month's. That tells me
that the product is inferior. Simple as that. So it is my not so
humble opinion that they suck. YMM obviously V, but these are the
facts as I know em. Take it with a grain of salt.

I say SRAM chains SUCK!

Dave
(sweeping Generalizations R-US!)
Old July 17th 03, 04:26 PM
JD

"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message ...
Coming from you, that's a recommendation to buy them. The SRAM chains are
far tougher and longer lived than ****-man-no equivalents.

Considering the source is always a good idea.

Learn to maintain your bike and learn to shift, _properly_.

That's like telling a Muslim to eat some bacon.

JD
Old July 17th 03, 04:53 PM
Shaun Rimmer

JD wrote in message
om...
"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message

Coming from you, that's a recommendation to buy them. The SRAM chains

are
far tougher and longer lived than ****-man-no equivalents.

Considering the source is always a good idea.

Yes. Like taking water from a mountain stream - make sure you're not
downstream from any dead sheep......or summink like that......

Learn to maintain your bike and learn to shift, _properly_.

That's like telling a Muslim to eat some bacon.

Indeed - his mind's door is secured tightly against common sense.

Shaun aRe

Old July 17th 03, 05:44 PM
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Perhaps you didn't hear me correctly, SRAM CHAINS SUCK!!!
You, on the other hand, just blow!

Oh. Ahem. Well in my experience, SRAM has been great to me, but i'm a
flyweight so maybe that doesn't count.

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Old July 17th 03, 06:36 PM
P e t e F a g e r l i n

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 07:16:19 -0400, Dave W wrote:

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 10:29:10 +0100, "Shaun Rimmer"
wrote:

Dave W wrote in message
. ..
For the record: SRAM chains suck! Never mind the powerlink shiite,
just broke a well lubed, well maintained chain in less than 200 miles
of use. The prievious ****mano lasted at least 500 or so. So I say
again, SRAM CHAINS SUCK!

Coming from you, that's a recommendation to buy them. The SRAM chains are
far tougher and longer lived than ****-man-no equivalents.

Learn to maintain your bike and learn to shift, _properly_.

Shaun aRe

Stupid English ****, can't you read. It was a WELL MAINTAINED CHAIN,
BEEN SHIFTING FINE SINCE THE SPRING. SRAM CHAINS SUCK, BOUT AS BAD A
YOU DO!

So much for the hilarious "Dave kissing Rimmer's ass" rountine.

At least it was funny while it lasted.

Old July 18th 03, 02:10 AM
Dave W

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 16:53:18 +0100, "Shaun Rimmer"
wrote:

JD wrote in message
. com...
"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message

Coming from you, that's a recommendation to buy them. The SRAM chains

are
far tougher and longer lived than ****-man-no equivalents.

Considering the source is always a good idea.

Yes. Like taking water from a mountain stream - make sure you're not
downstream from any dead sheep......or summink like that......

or your laundry, right?

Learn to maintain your bike and learn to shift, _properly_.

That's like telling a Muslim to eat some bacon.

Indeed - his mind's door is secured tightly against common sense.

So you're saying Muslims minds are secured tightly against common
sense? why, are you some sort of religeous bigot, or SOMETHING?

Old July 18th 03, 08:50 AM
Shaun Rimmer

Spider wrote in message
om...
"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message

Indeed - his mind's door is secured tightly against common sense.

Hey now, where's the evidence that he has a mind to begin with?

Ya gotta point there.......hmmm....

Shaun aRe