"Giant" dissapointment

Old October 1st 03, 03:44 AM
MTBScottie

Default "Giant" dissapointment

Giant finally jumped in line with many of the other manufacturers and has
released it's 2004 lineup. As stated by Nelson, alot of the so called "spring
collection bikes" have carried over to 2004. The VT does now indeed have a
"3", and the NRS "3" is now gone.

Not sure what there reasons are for some of their lineup moves, but I've been
left a bit dissapointed.
Old October 1st 03, 04:05 AM
Greg P.

"MTBScottie" wrote in message
| Not sure what there reasons are for some of their lineup moves, but I've
been
| left a bit dissapointed.

Go Specialized. I was a huge Giant fan for mtb's until I came across the
Specialized Big Hit and Enduro's (which a friend let me ride around). Since
then my taste has changed greatly.

Old October 1st 03, 12:31 PM
Stephen Baker

MTBScottie says:

Giant finally jumped in line with many of the other manufacturers and has
released it's 2004 lineup. As stated by Nelson, alot of the so called
"spring
collection bikes" have carried over to 2004. The VT does now indeed have a
"3", and the NRS "3" is now gone.

Not sure what there reasons are for some of their lineup moves, but I've been
left a bit dissapointed.

Scottie, if that is the best thing you have to be disappointed about about, all
I can say is :

a) You're a lucky man.
or
b) Get a life!

It's hard to choose between the two, so I leave them both for your perusal.
;-)

Steve
Old October 1st 03, 12:48 PM
Westie

"MTBScottie" wrote in message
I've had my eye on the Specialized Enduros for quite awhile now.

So have I.
But I've gone the VT route. I'm currently awaiting delivery.

I don't follow the seasonal collections very closely (Paris? Did someone
say we're on the catwalk in Paris?) but the 2004 models released now ARE the
'spring' collection for us guys down here.
--
Westie
(Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

Old October 1st 03, 01:59 PM
Anthony Sloan

MTBScottie wrote:
Giant finally jumped in line with many of the other manufacturers and has
released it's 2004 lineup. As stated by Nelson, alot of the so called "spring
collection bikes" have carried over to 2004. The VT does now indeed have a
"3", and the NRS "3" is now gone.

Not sure what there reasons are for some of their lineup moves, but I've been
left a bit dissapointed.

I don't quite see what there is to be dissapointed about there.

I'll take a look-see at I bike.

Old October 2nd 03, 08:33 AM
Westie

"MTBScottie" wrote in message

So have I.
But I've gone the VT route. I'm currently awaiting delivery.

I don't follow the seasonal collections very closely (Paris? Did someone
say we're on the catwalk in Paris?) but the 2004 models released now ARE

the
'spring' collection for us guys down here.
--
Westie
(Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

The spring collection in the US consisted of their "recreation mountain

bikes"
such as the Rainier, Iguanna, Yukon, etc.

OK, we're on the same timetable here too. I suspect that it might take a
few weeks more for the first deliveries to filter down our way though.
What would you have preferred to see in the line-up?
--
Westie