Ohh well-goodbye to the Brooks

Old May 17th 04, 01:56 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

Default Ohh well-goodbye to the Brooks

Seems, with me damaged back, the profile of the saddle forced a lot of weight
onto my hands, which really hurt my back(e-mail if ya really want to hear about
how I got smacked by a pickup truck).

No amount of moving or tilting made any difference. It IS comfy but I need a
very flat saddle.

So...any offers? I think $300 plus shipping would be right. In the box, it
still looks new, 'slightly' broken in. Number 067.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com
Old May 19th 04, 11:20 AM
Tim McTeague

"Qui si parla Campagnolo " wrote in message
Seems, with me damaged back, the profile of the saddle forced a lot of

weight
onto my hands, which really hurt my back(e-mail if ya really want to hear

about
how I got smacked by a pickup truck).

No amount of moving or tilting made any difference. It IS comfy but I need

very flat saddle.

So...any offers? I think $300 plus shipping would be right. In the box, it
still looks new, 'slightly' broken in. Number 067.

Peter Chisholm

Maybe you should make it clear that this is the limited edition Brook Swift
saddle, thus the high cost.
http://www.wallbike.com/content/news...ewswallow.html

Tim McTeague

Old May 19th 04, 11:28 AM
Tim McTeague

"Tim McTeague" wrote in message

[...]

Doh! Make that Swallow, not Swift. At least my link was correct.

Tim