Hollow Victory

Old March 14th 05, 04:24 AM
crit PRO

Default Hollow Victory

What they call a stage race win without a stage win.

Old March 14th 05, 04:53 AM
Jim Phelps

So what are your victories CritPro ? Tuesday night Industrial Park World
Championship ?
"crit PRO" wrote in message
oups.com...
What they call a stage race win without a stage win.

Old March 14th 05, 02:50 PM
MagillaGorilla

crit PRO wrote:

What they call a stage race win without a stage win.

Right on. I would even go so far as to call what Jew Lick did cheating.

Magilla
Old March 14th 05, 03:03 PM
Tom

Kind of like what Hamilton did last year to win an Olympic gold medal?
Oh, wait, that was real cheating.

Tom

Old March 14th 05, 03:23 PM
MagillaGorilla

Tom wrote:

Kind of like what Hamilton did last year to win an Olympic gold medal?
Oh, wait, that was real cheating.

Tom

Yeah, like we really know that. This whole CAS hearing with lawyers and
stuff that has yet to be announced is just some trivial formality to
your omniscient declarations.

Let me ask you something: Do you tell the judge during jury selection
that you have the ability to forecast verdicts in advance without the
need to hear any evidence, or do you perjure yourself?

Thanks,

Magilla
Old March 14th 05, 05:15 PM
Ed Sullivan

I guess Lemond will need to give back his 1990 yellow jersey since it
has now been deemed "hollow" by the all-knowing dickhead crit PRO.

Hey CP, do you happen to have the address where he should send it?

Old March 14th 05, 05:22 PM
Curtis L. Russell

On 14 Mar 2005 09:15:04 -0800, "Ed Sullivan"
wrote:

I guess Lemond will need to give back his 1990 yellow jersey since it
has now been deemed "hollow" by the all-knowing dickhead crit PRO.

Hey CP, do you happen to have the address where he should send it?

That's the trouble with starting the virtual victory thing. They come
and they go...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old March 14th 05, 08:28 PM
Tom

Why can't you ever say anything nice? Just wondering. Did your
parents beat you as a child? 'Cause if they didn't, maybe they should
have. Couldn't you have just said, "Hey nice win Bobby." or better
yet nothing at all??

Tom

Old March 14th 05, 10:22 PM
MagillaGorilla

Tom wrote:

Why can't you ever say anything nice? Just wondering. Did your
parents beat you as a child? 'Cause if they didn't, maybe they should
have. Couldn't you have just said, "Hey nice win Bobby." or better
yet nothing at all??

Tom

You failed to respond to my previous post that accuses you of being a
complete moron for thinking Tyler is guilty before the verdict of his
CAS hearing is known.

As for BJ's win, I'm not obsessed with it like you are. I could care
less and I don't issue gay-ass quotes to Booby through newsgroups like
you and others do (i.e. "Nice win Bobby"). That's gay.

Do you pray to God too?

Thanks,

Magilla