testicular damage from racking too often?

Old July 28th 06, 05:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unijesse

Default testicular damage from racking too often?

so what kinda things can get messed up if i rack to much, will i get any
long term damage?, ive racked myself like five times this last week!

--
unijesse

They put on panda suits and then pretend they're milking a cow. It's
art. You wouldn't get it.

Unicycle For Christ

unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868

Old July 28th 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jrdugueod

I read in one of my medical journals that 70% of hardcore mountain
b*kers have "testicular anomolies". So, yeah, you can damage your
jewels. I was thinking of some kind of athletic supporters that gets
the boys up, tight and out of the way. Been looking in sports stores.

--
jrdugueod

"Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!"
jrdugueod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12054

Old July 28th 06, 05:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unijesse

is there any way to find for your self if you ghave damage? without
going to a doctor?

Old July 28th 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maestro8

unijesse wrote:
is there any way to find for your self if you ghave damage? without
going to a doctor?

Yeah... squeeze your nuts really hard, one at a time. If it hurts,
you're still okay.

jrdugueod wrote:
Been looking in sports stores.

You should look for something called "bike shorts". They work wonders.

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

Old July 28th 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

maestro8 wrote:
Yeah... squeeze your nuts really hard, one at a time. If it hurts,
you're still okay.

You should look for something called "bike shorts". They work wonders.

Why did milk just squirt out of my nostrils?

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*

Old July 28th 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maestro8

harper wrote:
Why did milk just squirt out of my nostrils?

I think you squeezed too hard.

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

Old July 28th 06, 08:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tom_jackson

harper wrote:
Why did milk just squirt out of my nostrils?

Good to know, I thought a flock of birds just passed over.

What if it hurts just thinking about it?

--
tom_jackson
tom_jackson's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12667

Old July 28th 06, 09:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

Why did milk just squirt out of my nostrils?

Good to know, I thought a flock of birds just passed over.

Hahahahaha that's a good one dude

--
Probailer2

john_childs

Mmmmm... Sexy welds.

Probailer2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11034

Old July 28th 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chrashing

jrdugueod wrote:
I read in one of my medical journals that 70% of hardcore mountain
b*kers have "testicular anomolies". So, yeah, you can damage your
jewels. I was thinking of some kind of athletic supporters that gets
the boys up, tight and out of the way. Been looking in sports stores.

This can help:
http://tinyurl.com/fsu5v

--
Chrashing

Regards,
Ken ... a recreational unicycle enthusiast... Please wear a helmet!
Chrashing's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7501

Old July 28th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maxisback

zack balwin fracture his testicul

--
maxisback

Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
quit are just dumb
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Fixed Front Forks Damage JP UK 3 October 18th 05 06:16 PM
Fixed Front Forks Damage JP UK 0 October 17th 05 02:38 PM
11/24/03 OPEN LETTER TO ROBERT STEIN: SEAT DAMAGE UNRESOLVED SINCE 8/18/03 [email protected] Recumbent Biking 10 November 28th 03 02:29 PM
Cyclists and the Pennine Way James Annan UK 406 October 8th 03 09:35 AM