Hey Howard

Old April 16th 09, 03:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carl Sundquist

Default Hey Howard

Better than Reece's?

http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/produ..._and_chocolate
Old April 16th 09, 04:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Apr 15, 10:23*pm, Carl Sundquist wrote:
Better than Reece's?

http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/produ..._pig/bacon_and...

Hey! You got your pork in my chocolate!

I am sure it's delicious, but I tasted a little vomit in the back of
my throat when I clicked your link.

Old April 16th 09, 05:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,
RicodJour wrote:

On Apr 15, 10:23*pm, Carl Sundquist wrote:
Better than Reece's?

http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/produ..._pig/bacon_and...

Hey! You got your pork in my chocolate!

I am sure it's delicious, but I tasted a little vomit in the back of
my throat when I clicked your link.

My desire for this item partly explains my terrible form.

Old April 16th 09, 06:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article , Carl Sundquist
wrote:

Better than Reece's?

http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/produ..._and_chocolate

Well, it does have bacon, which is far better than peanut butter (and I likes me
some peanut butter). They are proud of 'em, though: $7.50 for a bar of only 3 ounces.
I'm betting you could make your own. Get some good chocolate, slowly melt it in a
double boiler and sprinkle in crumbled bacon. Pour into some molds and enjoy.

--
tanx,
Howard

Caught playing safe
It's a bored game

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old April 16th 09, 09:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

Carl Sundquist wrote:
Better than Reece's?
http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/produ..._and_chocolate

That's disgusting. Perhaps you should post it to Susan favourite
cyclingmorons forum and see if you get banned.

Old April 16th 09, 12:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 21:23:45 -0500, Carl Sundquist
wrote:

Better than Reece's?

http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/produ..._and_chocolate

Geez, the only proper chocolate is almost all chocolate with enough
sweetener and filler to take it just out of the completely bitter
category. There is some 82% stuff on the market that is incredible -
and the last bad culinary habit I am permitted. If anyone can up that
percentage, let me know where I can buy it - and no, baking chocolate
is not what I am looking for...

People over 12 that eat cookies with Reese's Pieces where there should
be chocolate chips are to be suspected, identified and turned in to
the authorities. Simple beatings administered with a baseball bat are
an acceptable alternative if you are short on time.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old April 16th 09, 03:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Apr 16, 6:32*am, wrote:
There is some 82% stuff on the market that is incredible -
and the last bad culinary habit I am permitted. If anyone can up that
percentage, let me know where I can buy it - and no, baking chocolate
is not what I am looking for...

Curtis -

The 99% products from this place are superb:

www.legacychocolates.com

-rj
Old April 16th 09, 04:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
On Apr 16, 6:32 am, wrote:
There is some 82% stuff on the market that is incredible -
and the last bad culinary habit I am permitted. If anyone can up that
percentage, let me know where I can buy it - and no, baking chocolate
is not what I am looking for...

Curtis -

The 99% products from this place are superb:

www.legacychocolates.com

-rj

You have more courage than I.

Bob Schwartz
Old April 16th 09, 11:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Apr 16, 10:10*am, Bob Schwartz
wrote:

Curtis -

The 99% products from this place are superb:

www.legacychocolates.com

-rj

You have more courage than I.

Bob Schwartz

I must be missing something - what's courageous about eating
chocolate?

-r, presented by j
Old April 17th 09, 04:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

wrote:

Better than Reece's?

http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/produ..._and_chocolate

Geez, the only proper chocolate is almost all chocolate with enough
sweetener and filler to take it just out of the completely bitter
category. There is some 82% stuff on the market that is incredible -
and the last bad culinary habit I am permitted. If anyone can up that
percentage, let me know where I can buy it - and no, baking chocolate
is not what I am looking for...

People over 12 that eat cookies with Reese's Pieces where there should
be chocolate chips are to be suspected, identified and turned in to
the authorities. Simple beatings administered with a baseball bat are
an acceptable alternative if you are short on time.

This 85% bar is best I ever had.
http://www.chocolatetradingco.com/magazine.asp?section=42&id=112

These Noir Infini Squares will surprise you.
http://www.worldwidechocolate.com/shop_cluizel_99mini.html

--
Michael Press

Howard has learned his lesson... Ryan Cousineau Racing 2 March 22nd 08 05:41 AM
One for Howard. Simon Mason UK 31 August 18th 07 01:14 PM
John Howard is Guilty of his own Sedition Laws. FEDS AND MILITARY ARREST HOWARD NOW!!! [email protected] Australia 1 October 1st 06 10:25 PM
Howard Stern and the TDF [email protected] Racing 13 July 29th 05 03:38 AM
Well done Howard dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers UK 9 May 18th 04 10:31 PM