Six CERA positives from Beijing

Old April 28th 09, 07:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

Default Six CERA positives from Beijing

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/olym...es/8023665.stm

Old April 28th 09, 08:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Apr 28, 2:39*pm, Amit Ghosh wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/olym...es/8023665.stm

that's nice. now we'll can see some dilligent legal hand-wringing as
part and parcel to the 09 season. I expect one day a lawyer will make
a clean breakaway through the courts and win the tdf.
Old April 28th 09, 08:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

wrote:
that's nice. now we'll can see some dilligent legal hand-wringing as
part and parcel to the 09 season. I expect one day a lawyer will make
a clean breakaway through the courts and win the tdf.

They're all cyclists.

candyass.

Old April 28th 09, 08:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

"Amit Ghosh" wrote in message
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/olym...es/8023665.stm

Only six? They must have had a pretty high threshold for a positive. It
would be interesting to know how many showed even a trace, but below
what's required for a positive. Of course, that would have to be
compared to testing of old samples that pre-dated the existence of CERA
to make such a statistic relevant. And then you'd have to consider
whether the drug du jour of that day & age might have had the potential
to create false positives for CERA, so.... never mind.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Old April 28th 09, 08:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung[_2_]

Susan Walker wrote:

Apparently track&field, rowing, swimming, cycling.
http://www.lequipe.fr/Jo/breves2009/...s-a-pekin.html

They should've taken a shower before the test.

Old April 28th 09, 09:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

On Apr 28, 3:57*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/olym...es/8023665.stm

Only six?

These would be athletes using CERA after the TdF positives. I would
check anyone using a 9 speed gruppo.
Old April 28th 09, 09:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

On Apr 28, 4:14*pm, Kyle Legate wrote:
Donald Munro wrote:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/olymp...71542760_x.htm

dumbass,

put the results in the header next time.

A sense of propriety: Giro organizers refuse retest for CERA [email protected] Racing 0 October 10th 08 05:44 PM
Giro + CERA [email protected] Racing 1 October 9th 08 06:27 PM
More positives on the way? [email protected] Racing 32 September 29th 08 02:11 AM
the other epo positives. gym.gravity Racing 81 August 27th 05 08:37 PM
'98 TdF EPO Positives DA74 Racing 1 August 27th 05 03:46 AM