Is this weird?

Old November 10th 08, 11:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
066999566

Default Is this weird?

Nope not really, 180s and unispins are far different. 180s are much much
easier than 180 UNISPINS but i don't know much, ive only been unicycling
for a little over 2 months but as far as im concerned it dosnt seem all
that wierd

--
066999566
Old November 10th 08, 11:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
explosionsq

066999566;1128949 wrote:
Yes it does seem wierd, i could understand if you said i can 180 of a
bench because its genarally easier to unispin off of an object as
apposed to flat ground but if you can ride then 180 onto a bench then
180 off but you cant 180 on solid ground that seems wierd.

For starters, I've never spoken to anyone who claims 180 unispins are
easier off of objects. I'm a big believer in personal preference, but
since the consensus seems to be that 180 unispins are easier on flat I
would not accept this as fact.

It's not weird at all. Proficiency in some tricks does not ensure
proficiency in others. Just because someone can hop up 5 or 6 pallets
does not mean that they can ride one footed. Practice unispins, and
you'll be good at unispins. It takes time.

--
explosionsq

"It shouldn't take death to appreciate life."-Rakim
)--360unispin-O
Old November 10th 08, 11:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

180 unispin plant?

unispins and plants are different.

if your doing a plant with your foot, its totaly seperate.

its like doing a crankflip vs a zero plant.

or are you doing 180 body spins?

180 body spins are easy, i cant unispin, but i can 180 body spin.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing after I do the take off-"

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)
'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~
Old November 10th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

Actually, uni-spins are easier off drops for me. For some reason.

But it's not very weird that you're not sticking them yet. They're
tricky. Just stay with it and you'll get them.

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan girl.-~Jerrick

-what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to see
him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

-hinunggbinu!!!-
~JJtheunicycle
Old November 11th 08, 10:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
supernova

Yeah it's not that weird there is a pretty wide difference in the two
tricks

--
supernova

thefatmoop wrote:
yea i'm just going to cut my 24" arms and extend them, weld them. Then
weld the bearings on a large wheel closed and slop something together.

What do i have to lose?

Old November 16th 08, 07:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
supernova

explosionsq;1128952 wrote:
For starters, I've never spoken to anyone who claims 180 unispins are
easier off of objects. I'm a big believer in personal preference, but
since the consensus seems to be that 180 unispins are easier on flat I
would not accept this as fact.

It's not weird at all. Proficiency in some tricks does not ensure
proficiency in others. Just because someone can hop up 5 or 6 pallets
does not mean that they can ride one footed. Practice unispins, and
you'll be good at unispins. It takes time.

Yeah like you said about 066999566 he can't even do 180 unispins so I
doubt that he would be able to say what he likes beter

--
supernova

Weird vernon UK 33 April 12th 07 01:13 PM
im weird... cyclenoobie Unicycling 7 July 21st 06 01:24 AM
weird kid, weird coach habbywall Unicycling 2 August 1st 05 12:19 PM