Big tough cyclist gets slapped around

Old June 23rd 17, 06:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Big tough cyclist gets slapped around

"It was awful. There were a few cars around and they were just swerving and
beeping to avoid me. There was no help at all. I was on my own against four
of them".
Nobody cared. Nobody does care about a cyclists.
Two girls and two blokes.

"I felt like they saw a cyclist and thought 'let's give him some grief".
Shows just how much cyclists are hated.

http://www.thisislancashire.co.uk/ne...cling_to_work/

Old June 24th 17, 01:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 6:00:50 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
"It was awful. There were a few cars around and they were just swerving and
beeping to avoid me. There was no help at all. I was on my own against four
of them".
Nobody cared. Nobody does care about a cyclists.
Two girls and two blokes.

"I felt like they saw a cyclist and thought 'let's give him some grief".
Shows just how much cyclists are hated.

http://www.thisislancashire.co.uk/ne...cling_to_work/

Why can't you get a job as you have too much time on your hands?
Old June 24th 17, 06:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Have you ever heard of this stuff?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potass...e#Applications
Old June 24th 17, 07:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
Have you ever heard of this stuff?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potass...e#Applications

There are not enough hours in the day for me, I do not have the spare time
on my hands to post unrelated stuff to a cycling group.
I'm 66 this year, would you offer me a job that I do not want or need?
As for your link, K Class is F Class in the UK ...........as far as I
remember from what is now a distant past.

Tough cyclist sneaks up and damages wipers before riding away MrCheerful UK 4 June 5th 16 04:48 PM
Tough cyclist in LA AMuzi Techniques 1 March 30th 14 11:41 PM
An end to slapped wrists? Bertie Wooster[_2_] UK 34 October 24th 12 06:20 PM
Big tough cyclist attacks girl in cycle rage incident Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 21 July 15th 11 11:28 AM
Wrist's slapped Tony Raven UK 24 October 14th 03 12:26 PM