US Military finally catches up to RBR

Old March 18th 11, 03:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

Default US Military finally catches up to RBR

RBR, The Official Sock Puppet Testing Ground of The US Military ®

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...n_837153..html

RBR Centcom Facilitator
Old March 18th 11, 06:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BLafferty[_3_]

Now we know where most of you ****Tards come from. LOL!!!
Old March 18th 11, 07:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
tritonrider

On Mar 18, 1:51*pm, BLafferty wrote:
On 3/18/2011 10:04 AM, RicodJour wrote: RBR, The Official Sock Puppet Testing Ground of The US Military ®

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...-management_n_...

RBR Centcom Facilitator

Now we know where most of you ****Tards come from. LOL!!!

That just explains SO much doesn't it? So who do we nominate as having
been prototypes? I'd vote Gummer first, but he's too much of a
caricature for even the Pentagon clowns.
Bill C
Old March 19th 11, 01:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni[_3_]

"RicodJour" wrote in message
RBR, The Official Sock Puppet Testing Ground of The US Military ®

::
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_837153.html

Dumbass -

That is sooooooooo high tech. I'll bet that's never been done before!

I am beside myself!

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Old March 19th 11, 02:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Mar 18, 7:42*pm, "Kurgan Gringioni" wrote:
"RicodJour" wrote in message

RBR, The Official Sock Puppet Testing Ground of The US Military

::http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...-management_n_....

Dumbass -

That is sooooooooo high tech. I'll bet that's never been done before!

I am beside myself!

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Magilla must be consulting for the govt
Old March 19th 11, 03:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Mar 18, 10:04 am, RicodJour wrote:
RBR, The Official Sock Puppet Testing Ground of The US Military ®

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...-management_n_...

"At a senate hearing March 1, Centcom commander James N. Mattis said,
"Our enemies operate within cyberspace ..."

Coincidence? I think not ...
http://www.usacycling.org/results/?compid=127344&all=1

Old March 19th 11, 06:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
A. Dumas[_2_]

wrote:
"At a senate hearing March 1, Centcom commander James N. Mattis said,

Is he one of the Mattis Brothers?
Old March 21st 11, 07:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fredmaster of Brainerd

On Mar 18, 8:24*pm, " wrote:
On Mar 18, 10:04 am, RicodJour wrote:

RBR, The Official Sock Puppet Testing Ground of The US Military ®

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...-management_n_...

"At a senate hearing March 1, Centcom commander James N. Mattis said,
"Our enemies operate within cyberspace ..."

Coincidence? *I think not ...http://www.usacycling.org/results/?compid=127344&all=1

http://replay.waybackmachine.org/200....MattisPee.htm

Fredmaster Ben
RBR Chief of Data Mining
Old March 21st 11, 06:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Uncle Dave

On Mar 18, 2:04*pm, RicodJour wrote:
RBR, The Official Sock Puppet Testing Ground of The US Military ®

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...-management_n_...

A step too far for my money. What is really needed is software to
make real Americans seem like real people first. Any such false
persona that seems like a real person rather than a blathering foul-
mouthed, mis-spelling eejit, will be immediately sussed by non-yanks
everywhere.

UD