The Sacred Heart 8-25-71

Old October 15th 13, 06:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default The Sacred Heart 8-25-71

The Sacred Heart says,
"When a child kneels before the Blessed Sacrament,
God is ever ready to answer the child's plea. Never
be too sophisticated to kneel, for this is an act of
humility. Humility is strength, not weakness. Remember
this as you go. Pride and ego, weakness; and makes
you weaker as you go."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON AUGUST 25,1971 AT 3:35 P.M.

THE SACRED HEART

"My beloved children, I am The Sacred
Heart. I speak with love and with much meaning to
you. My Words are direct. There are no complicated
parts to what I must say to you.

The Altar of Love is the Table of Gifts. The Altar
serves a definite purpose, a definite way, and as it is
prepared in a given pattern, the Gift that is on it is
life-giving and comes with a Power of Great Strength.
Ask yourselves today, how many times you have been
invited to partake in the Table of Love and in thanks.

You take your eyes for granted and yet they see
all visible things to you. You take your heart for
granted, yet it beats with life for you. You take your
mind for granted and yet it is through this mind that
you work, play, and walk through each day. You
underestimate your will, for your will is what you use
to determine your way. And now I ask you, 'What
importance do you feel your Soul plays?'

As I stand in the Heavens, giving you these Words
through The Miracle Of Saint Joseph, I add further
knowledge, wisdom, love. The Miracle of this Saint is
repeating the time I walked the world. There are many
similarities in this way. The Father Wills it be done
as this. All Saints in Heaven have come forward to
stress important issues for children of all kinds, all ages,
to be alerted to, to follow, to accept. As I taught in
many places, I teach again through a child as you. The
Father has decreed this time to be for all and you. All
the Words that have come from Heaven through this child
are to remind mankind of the purpose of life and what
is worthwhile.

Ask yourselves this question - how many times
have you asked God for a miracle, small or large, but
to just put it in view? It is here now and it is in your
view. I ask you now, 'What are you going to do:
follow the Teachings, follow the Way, follow the
Directions I give today, or are you going to rest and
forget what I did say?' If you do, you are foolish and
weak in many ways.

Let Us go back to a time long ago, when the Star
of Bethlehem showed I was born. You are familiar with
this, you have heard it quite often. You know the story
well, and yet you were not there; but now you are.
There is a Hill that must shine as the Star of Bethlehem
once did, to bring all mankind to God and to show them
the way to Here.

Ask yourselves how much time you waste each day
and how much of your will is directed to good. Ask
yourself if you love only yourself or do you love God
first and above all. You might be surprised at the
answers you give. Please be honest and truthful, for
if you are, then you will find the right track to The
Divine.

I speak firm, My children, because I love you. I
speak in truth for it is God's Will. Never before in
the history of mankind has Heaven approached all
mankind in this way, using a child such as you.

The purpose of life is Sainthood. Ask yourselves
this tonight: Have I realized all along what each day
should be directed to and for, or have I wasted time?

From now on, think of this Heart of Mine, and as
you do, think of time. As My Heart beats with Divine
Love, your heart must beat with truth. As My Heart
beats with God's Love for you, your heart must be aware
of how He wants you to return to Him your whole being,
your Soul, your body.

Remember, My daughters, you walk in a time worse
than Sodom and Gomorrah. Ask yourself: Are you
partaking in this time or are you correcting the errors?
You may have to agree you partake a small bit; sadness
to Me.

The time has come for this Miracle of My Beloved
Son, Who was My earthly Father, to help men understand
the Beauty of Here, the Love of Here. Keep in mind,
at all times, prayer. You can't escape it. It is always
there.

Make a note of these things: To accept as often
as possible the Holy Eucharist that is Divine Transfusion
for thee. Second, to keep ever on your person, the Holy
Rosary. It is the greatest weapon against God's enemy.
Third, to make a habit of visits to The Blessed Trinity,
to kneel before the Sacrament and say, ' I love You,
God, in a special way. Please help me.'

When a child kneels before the Blessed Sacrament,
God is ever ready to answer the child's plea. Never
be too sophisticated to kneel, for this is an act of
humility. Humility is strength, not weakness. Remember
this as you go. Pride and ego, weakness; and makes
you weaker as you go.

Oh, My children, if you but knew what you have
come upon, you would kneel in reverence and in honor
to The Beloved God. Ask for faith in a great amount.
Ask for perseverance to help you through the ordeals
ahead. Be tolerant of others who do not understand,
but be sure you pray that they will gain the grace to
comprehend.

I bless you with My Heart and with the Wounds
I did suffer. I bless you with the Drops of Blood that
no longer are seen by man, but the Ones that were
picked up by the Angels when I did walk the land.
So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Is Nothing Sacred Anymore?! Uncle Dave Racing 5 April 29th 10 05:49 PM
TdF HEART datakoll Racing 3 September 5th 07 09:23 AM
How does a heart rate monitor pickup my heart beat and transmits? [email protected] UK 1 February 14th 06 05:02 PM
How does a heart rate monitor pickup the heart bear and transmit? [email protected] UK 1 February 14th 06 04:41 PM
Eat your heart out Guy! burt UK 2 May 27th 04 10:03 AM