Custom optics..

Old October 17th 13, 07:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sepp Ruf

Default Custom optics..

James wrote:

If only. It cost me $30 to get a pair of rims from China - still
cheaper than buying locally.

Luckily, lamps or lenses tend to be somewhat smaller.

http://www.royalmail.com/sites/defau...April2013b.pdf

http://www.deutschepost.de/content/d..._brief_int.pdf

Old October 17th 13, 10:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 6:57:47 PM UTC+1, Radey Shouman wrote:
Andre Jute writes:

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 1:21:05 AM UTC+1, Radey Shouman wrote:

Which is how we appreciate Andre. He does for personality disorders what

J.M.W. Turner did for sunsets.

Why, thank you, Radey. As a psychologist by training who has recently

returned to an old love, painting, I truly appreciate that encomium.

I fear I have been misunderstood. Turner's paintings do not *describe*

sunsets, they very nearly *are* sunsets. Likewise your positings.

--

Of course you are misunderstood, Radey. It's your destiny. You've probably done something dire to deserve it.

Andre Jute
Old October 17th 13, 10:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

On 10/17/2013 4:59 AM, Andre Jute wrote:

I didn't check. Probably Gobbledegook. -- AJ

I think it was gibberish, not gobbledygook.

When my son was in elementary school, and they played four square, the
server could invent any rule they wanted. One rule was that you had to
speak in gibberish for the round.

In any case, I think he does it in the belief that others find it
amusing. Maybe it's amusing once, but not over and over. Or perhaps
others have more tolerance for that sort of thing. Personally I find it
annoying so I just added a filter for him in Thunderbird.
Old October 17th 13, 10:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

On 18/10/13 05:32, Sepp Ruf wrote:
James wrote:

If only. It cost me $30 to get a pair of rims from China - still
cheaper than buying locally.

Luckily, lamps or lenses tend to be somewhat smaller.

http://www.royalmail.com/sites/defau...April2013b.pdf

http://www.deutschepost.de/content/d..._brief_int.pdf

Right you are, Sepp, and lighter too, which appears to be how the cost
is calculated. I suspect $10 - $15 shipping for a headlight.

--
JS
Old October 17th 13, 11:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Radey Shouman

Andre Jute writes:

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 1:21:05 AM UTC+1, Radey Shouman wrote:

Which is how we appreciate Andre. He does for personality disorders what

J.M.W. Turner did for sunsets.

Why, thank you, Radey. As a psychologist by training who has recently

returned to an old love, painting, I truly appreciate that encomium.

I fear I have been misunderstood. Turner's paintings do not *describe*

sunsets, they very nearly *are* sunsets. Likewise your positings.

--

Of course you are misunderstood, Radey. It's your destiny. You've
probably done something dire to deserve it.

That's a little better, Andre, but not exactly Turneresque.

Old October 18th 13, 04:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Andre Jute writes:

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 1:21:05 AM UTC+1, Radey Shouman wrote:

Which is how we appreciate Andre. He does for personality disorders what

J.M.W. Turner did for sunsets.

Why, thank you, Radey. As a psychologist by training who has recently

returned to an old love, painting, I truly appreciate that encomium.

I fear I have been misunderstood. Turner's paintings do not *describe*

sunsets, they very nearly *are* sunsets. Likewise your positings.

--

Of course you are misunderstood, Radey. It's your destiny. You've

probably done something dire to deserve it.

That's a little better, Andre, but not exactly Turneresque.

I'm not competing with Turner, Radey. That's all in your mind, and only in your mind.

Andre Jute