rough commute video

Old October 9th 15, 01:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default rough commute video

http://www.weather.com/safety/auto/v...ng-floodwaters

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old October 9th 15, 02:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

a giggler on first viewing....

the bike frame often seen as having a hole in it or as a fence iznot such

the bike is a 3x5' plywood sheet.

crossing flowing water is a learned skill requiring intelligence, agility ....the commuter prob lacks agility having tossed a cup of coffee and.....

yeah what you see there is root for those distant news reports of drownings...

I have a rock hammer with pick point under the seat next to the fuse boxes.

here's more....

https://goo.gl/qWj0ut

btw... we're told the dirt path is restricted eg I'm Jewish and publically liberal so there are 4-5 sections off limits.

I was so advised following an exploration of doing it.

Old October 9th 15, 02:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

throw this one in....

http://www.dangerousroads.org/easter...-bam-road.html

Video commute. Simon Mason UK 51 May 25th 11 07:26 PM
Utterly amazing Paris commute video- filmed over one year. spindrift UK 2 June 8th 09 10:55 PM
RR: Rough One Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 3 July 3rd 07 06:36 AM
Coker skatepark video - rough cut of intro HardcoreCokerRider Unicycling 46 December 20th 04 07:31 PM
Muni Video link (rough cut) jagur Unicycling 14 June 18th 04 06:08 AM