what price victory?

Old June 26th 17, 01:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default what price victory?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.7e636becc2cf

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old June 26th 17, 02:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Solid science ground breaking going with the flow cycling as a test bed

But what if everyone did that

Like it stinks

Cudbe they dumped for climbing speed

Billum
Old June 26th 17, 07:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

https://www.google.com/search?q=raym...w=1442&bih=654
Old June 26th 17, 08:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 11:28:35 AM UTC-7, Doug Landau wrote:
On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 5:06:38 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.7e636becc2cf

https://www.google.com/search?q=raym...w=1442&bih=654

I would not consider this any manner of doping. The bacterial growth in your stomach is extremely important to the digestion of food and possibly even the absorption of nutrients and water.

I bought a bottle of stomach pills for a small fortune but if I had any stomach problems up to and including stomach flue those things would cure it with only one or two pills at one a day.
Old June 27th 17, 02:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Ford truck lowered the front window line for down viz improvement ....now for a right side tv
Old June 27th 17, 03:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 6/27/2017 8:06 AM, wrote:
Ford truck lowered the front window line for down viz improvement ....now for a right side tv

Oh, yes we see those out and about this time of year:

http://car-from-uk.com/sale.php?id=94109

Old June 28th 17, 04:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

https://goo.gl/mxHYqx

A truck design departure ?

First Tinkoff Victory [email protected] Racing 1 February 10th 07 03:25 PM
Landis 2nd tdf victory [email protected] Racing 7 January 13th 07 01:11 AM
Victory!! Sigurd Unicycling 7 April 17th 05 01:45 PM
Hollow Victory crit PRO Racing 8 March 14th 05 10:22 PM
Victory Mandell Unicycling 3 February 8th 04 09:03 PM