three questions

Old July 31st 17, 07:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default three questions

On Monday, July 31, 2017 at 10:52:14 AM UTC-7, Doug Landau wrote:
Well, you certainly said "with only a sextant" and when I mentioned
that any kid in 7 - 8th grades that took algebra could do the same
thing you got all shirty.

Shirty???

Notice he said that a 7th grade student could do it but he has yet to explain how I was doing it. This is the usual response from people that use GPS for everything.

After you get a good speed on - a reach along the coast throwing up a big enough wake that you pick up four dolphin on each side surfing your bow wake racing large sailboats seems fun. But with the medication I have to take now I would be a danger since I don't have much in the way of balance.
Old August 1st 17, 06:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 10:52:11 -0700 (PDT), Doug Landau
wrote:

Well, you certainly said "with only a sextant" and when I mentioned
that any kid in 7 - 8th grades that took algebra could do the same
thing you got all shirty.

Shirty???

shirty ~ adj
1. (British informal) ill-tempered or annoyed
--
Cheers,

John B.