Road ID Decision Matrix - a helpful guide

Old May 14th 11, 03:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Road ID Decision Matrix - a helpful guide

FWIW, I have a RoadID dogtag and chain. Mine notes my '94 aortic
aneurysm repair (docs/EMT's wonder about that scar) and drug
allergies, as well as name, phone numbers, etc. I ride alone a lot and
the drivers around here are ape-**** nuts, so I figure at a minimum,
they'll know who to inform to pick up the body.

Brad - sincerely trying to learn here but how would that information
be useful in your treatment for an injury that left you unable to
share that information ? (a concussion or other brain injury)

Wouldn't the EMTs be more concerned with your brain injury ?