Kwinana Freeway cycle path a mess (Perth)

Old May 25th 11, 10:19 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Travis

Default Kwinana Freeway cycle path a mess (Perth)

On May 25, 2:21*am, Geoff Lock glock@home wrote:
On 24/05/2011 9:17 PM, Travis wrote:

On May 24, 12:08 pm, Geoff Lockglock@home *wrote:
On 24/05/2011 8:51 AM, Travis wrote:

On May 22, 2:46 pm, Geoff Lockglock@home * *wrote:
On 21/05/2011 11:24 PM, Travis wrote:

Yep, and they finished the job at Canning Bridge today too. All swept
clean!

I've now put my narrow tyres on the MTB...

700x23?

26" x 1.25" MTB tyres with a semi-slick tread.. Still wider than
roadie tyres...

Travis
Old May 25th 11, 03:15 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

On 25/05/2011 6:55 PM, Travis wrote:
On May 25, 2:21 am, Geoff Lockglock@home wrote:
On 24/05/2011 9:17 PM, Travis wrote:

On May 24, 12:08 pm, Geoff Lockglock@home wrote:
On 24/05/2011 8:51 AM, Travis wrote:

On May 22, 2:46 pm, Geoff Lockglock@home wrote:
On 21/05/2011 11:24 PM, Travis wrote:

I've now put my narrow tyres on the MTB...

700x23?

26" x 1.25" MTB tyres with a semi-slick tread.. Still wider than
roadie tyres...

Ah, it's a MTB, of cos. My apologies - for some obscure reason I was
thinking 700x23.

Perth Freeway Bike Hike DeF Australia 6 March 22nd 07 02:48 AM
don't know if you guys have heard about the cycle path crash in Perth Lisa Australia 15 September 22nd 06 08:33 AM
Perth Freeway Bike Hike SteveA Australia 4 December 15th 05 07:37 AM
Perth Freeway bike path Duncan Farrow Australia 1 May 13th 05 03:47 PM
Perth Freeway Bike Hike Duncan Farrow Australia 67 March 23rd 05 09:05 AM