NYT BICYCLE

Old October 11th 15, 01:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default NYT BICYCLE

https://www.google.com/#q=NEW+YORK+TIMES+BICYCLE
Old October 11th 15, 05:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 10/11/2015 8:54 AM, wrote:

https://www.google.com/#q=NEW+YORK+TIMES+BICYCLE

I don't get it, Gene. Do you think we haven't heard of Google??

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old October 11th 15, 05:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

http://goo.gl/XR3Xgs
Old October 11th 15, 06:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

On Sun, 11 Oct 2015 12:01:44 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:
On 10/11/2015 8:54 AM, wrote:

https://www.google.com/#q=NEW+YORK+TIMES+BICYCLE

I don't get it, Gene. Do you think we haven't heard of Google??

Heard of "Google?" Is that really a word?
Old October 11th 15, 06:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]

wrote:
On 10/11/2015 8:54 AM, wrote:

https://www.google.com/#q=NEW+YORK+TIMES+BICYCLE

I don't get it, Gene. Do you think we haven't heard of Google??

Heard of "Google?" Is that really a word?

Since 1920 apparently. But spelt correctly.

Old October 11th 15, 06:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 10/11/2015 11:01 AM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 10/11/2015 8:54 AM, wrote:

https://www.google.com/#q=NEW+YORK+TIMES+BICYCLE

I don't get it, Gene. Do you think we haven't heard of
Google??

Isn't that the entity which obfuscates about evil?

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old October 11th 15, 09:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

wrote:
On 10/11/2015 8:54 AM, wrote:

https://www.google.com/#q=NEW+YORK+TIMES+BICYCLE

I don't get it, Gene. Do you think we haven't heard of Google??

Heard of "Google?" Is that really a word?

Since 1920 apparently. But spelt correctly.

"Spelt"? As in triticum spelta or dinkel wheat?

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old October 11th 15, 09:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

wrote:
On 10/11/2015 8:54 AM, wrote:

https://www.google.com/#q=NEW+YORK+TIMES+BICYCLE

I don't get it, Gene. Do you think we haven't heard of
Google??

Heard of "Google?" Is that really a word?

Since 1920 apparently. But spelt correctly.

"Spelt"? As in triticum spelta or dinkel wheat?

Tosspot is correct in his local British English.

We remain two peoples separated by a common language.

Old October 11th 15, 09:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

wrote:
On 10/11/2015 8:54 AM, wrote:

https://www.google.com/#q=NEW+YORK+TIMES+BICYCLE

I don't get it, Gene. Do you think we haven't heard of Google??

Heard of "Google?" Is that really a word?

Since 1920 apparently. But spelt correctly.

"Spelt"? As in triticum spelta or dinkel wheat?

--
- Frank Krygowski

Spelt is the British version of spelled.

http://www.grammar-monster.com/easil...lled_spelt.htm

Brits Prefer Spelt
Outside America, spelt is more common, but spelled is generally accepted. (This is almost certainly a result of American influence spreading.)
Misspelled and Misspelt
It's the same with misspelled and misspelt. Americans demand misspelled (and Brits will accept it). However, Brits prefer misspelt.

Cheers
Old October 11th 15, 10:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_4_]

wrote:
On 10/11/2015 8:54 AM, wrote:

https://www.google.com/#q=NEW+YORK+TIMES+BICYCLE

I don't get it, Gene. Do you think we haven't heard of Google??

Heard of "Google?" Is that really a word?

Since 1920 apparently. But spelt correctly.

"Spelt"? As in triticum spelta or dinkel wheat?

--
- Frank Krygowski

Spelt is the British version of spelled.

http://www.grammar-monster.com/easil...lled_spelt.htm

Brits Prefer Spelt
Outside America, spelt is more common, but spelled is generally
accepted. (This is almost certainly a result of American influence spreading.)
Misspelled and Misspelt
It's the same with misspelled and misspelt. Americans demand misspelled
(and Brits will accept it). However, Brits prefer misspelt.

Cheers

And why would anyone think they should criticize grammar hear anyway?

--
duane