The Biggest Troll on RBT

Old June 19th 17, 11:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default The Biggest Troll on RBT

That Steven Scharf is the biggest troll on RBT is proven by the fact that railroad-minds like Frank Krygowski think that Scharfie is merely stupid.

Time and again Scharfie sends up the po-faced zero-humor morons. Time and again Krygowski runs around in circles, like one of those flies he pulled the rear legs off when he was a boy, demanding "proof" of Scharfie's "outrages", making a fool of himself.

I find it highly entertaining — no, not the flies Krygowski tortured, but Krygowski emulating the flies every time Scharfie presses his button..

For a wannabe "spokesman for bicycles", Krygowski is a real slow learner.

Andre Jute
Epater les bourgeois. Escalate, Scharfie, escalate! Toujours de l'outrage.
Old June 19th 17, 02:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Whut?
Old June 19th 17, 02:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 6/19/2017 8:09 AM, wrote:
Whut?

Translation:
Another day has passed with no techincal enquiries on RBT.

You're welcome.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old June 19th 17, 02:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Okay, Andrew, just for you, here's a technical enquiry (from a linguist and writer like me, it surely is technical):

WTF is a "techincal (sic) enquiry"?

Andre Jute
Just asking

Old June 19th 17, 03:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On 6/19/2017 8:09 AM, wrote:
Whut?

Translation:
Another day has passed with no techincal enquiries on RBT.

You're welcome.

Andre - we do not complain about other people's typo's. For too long after my concussion I was making the error of using my left hand instead of my right and visa versa making words entirely unreadable save for those who could easily transpose. And who was it that was able to do that? Frank and Andrew.
Old June 19th 17, 03:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 6/19/2017 8:09 AM, wrote:
Whut?

Translation:
Another day has passed with no techincal enquiries on RBT.

You're welcome.

Technically, that's a typo. I hope.

Could be early-onset Oldtimer's disease ('CPU failure').

Old June 19th 17, 03:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On 6/19/2017 8:09 AM, wrote:
Whut?

Translation:
Another day has passed with no techincal enquiries on RBT.

You're welcome.

Technically, that's a typo. I hope.

Could be early-onset Oldtimer's disease ('CPU failure').

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Or excess use of the middle finger leading to finger exhaustion.
Old June 19th 17, 04:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Translation:
Another day has passed with no techincal enquiries on RBT.
Andrew Muzi

But Andrew, every time I pose a techincal enquiry, nobody responds. Take for example the time I asked for help lacing up some square wheels in order to go climb some stairs on my bike.
Old June 19th 17, 04:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 06:39:06 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute
wrote:

Okay, Andrew, just for you, here's a technical enquiry
from a linguist and writer like me, it surely is technical):
WTF is a "techincal (sic) enquiry"?

Dunno, but I should be able to recognize it should one appear in RBT.
I searched my archive, but all I found were questions like this one.
I'm fairly certain that teknickel questions existed at some time in
the distant past, but I couldn't find anything in my archives. More
research is necessary.

However, you apparently want a workable definition:

After we remove the character assisinations, personal attacks,
political discussions, incoherent ramblings, pontifications,
riding etiquette, traffic protocols, irrelevent off-topic
debates, irreverent off-topic debates, bad humor, recycled
rumors, spelling/grammar discussions, and administrative hair
splitting, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must
be a teknickel inquiry.

This message will self destruct after the aformentioned filter is
applied. Please ignore the puff of smoke from your computah.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D
Old June 19th 17, 04:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

You forgot the periodic polling of why there are no longer any technical
discussions here.