A belated sharing of a great experience

Old May 30th 06, 04:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default A belated sharing of a great experience

This month the town I live in hosted the 2006 NCAA Cycling Championships,
and man that was a rush! I didn't get a chance to see the road race or time
trials, but the Criterion on Sunday was amazing. I had never seen anything
like that. Just the noise that 30 bikes make zipping around a corner gave
me chills. Loved the intensity in the riders. It was 65 minutes plus three
laps of racing, so they're out there for 70 minutes, and they were sucking
some wind at the end. Overall great experience, would love to see something
like that again.

-gk-

The creative act is not the province of remote oracles or rarefied geniuses
but a transparent process that is open to everyone.
-Greg Kot in Wilco Learning How To Die-