Went for a walk

Old April 13th 19, 01:51 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_11_]

Default Went for a walk

On 12/04/2019 23:18, Simon Jester wrote:
On Friday, April 12, 2019 at 5:29:32 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 12/04/2019 16:35, Simon Jester wrote:
On Friday, April 12, 2019 at 12:20:13 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 11/04/2019 17:53, Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, April 11, 2019 at 5:42:06 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 11:43:42 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 10/04/2019 21:34, Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 8:31:51 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 7:09:46 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 4:44:00 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder
Esquire wrote:
Just me and my little dog.
Three cyclists came blasting past us on the footpath, I did
not see them coming.
Then myself and my little dog walked past a small green area.
The cyclists were all sat on the grass skinning up.
Their silly bicycles were just dumped on the footpath, as
always. I booted one out of my way. One cyclist opened the
usual stupid mouth to have a crack at me, then the pillock
thought that it may not be a good idea.
Utter scum.

Strange how these things always happen to you.
A cynic might think you are just making it up to get attention.

"These things" happen to a lot of pedestrians, but most
pedestrians just walk round the obstruction. I don't.

I'm not making it up and I don't need attention.
I'm not sorry if my posting offends you.

It does not offend me, it just makes me grateful I am not you.

I'm a man. You are a cyclist, and that is all you ever will be.

So you are an adult who accosts children in a public park with a
sharpened chisel.
I think there is a word for people like you and in begins with P
and ends in aedophile.

You never studied any Greek, did you?

OK so he's not a paedophile, merely a child abuser.

You mentioned children, I did not.
Think about that, you creep.

You have said all cyclists are children.

Have you ever encountered the concept of grasping at straws?

Yes, it is what you do rather than grow a pair and admit you are wrong.

Surely it is the modus of those who pretentiously use foreign words
whose meanings they don't understand, DelBoy?

Can you supply an example of this?

Apart from yours, do you mean, DelBoy?
Old April 13th 19, 01:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Esquire wrote:
[...]

That would be the one I retracted when I realsed I was wrong.
ADULTS do that, overgrown children just move the goalposts.

Old April 13th 19, 02:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Pounder Esquire wrote:
[...]

Poor Jester.
Beaten up once again by Mr Nugent.

Old April 13th 19, 03:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Pounder Esquire wrote:
[...]

Why do you council estate freeloaders always 'think' violence is the answer.
Nugent lost this latest mental engagement as it has lost all the rest.
Old April 13th 19, 10:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_11_]

Pounder Esquire wrote:
[...]

Anything you say, Del.

Old April 14th 19, 01:11 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 10:04:18 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 13/04/2019 15:55, Simon Jester wrote:

Why do you council estate freeloaders always 'think' violence is the answer.
Nugent lost this latest mental engagement as it has lost all the rest.

Anything you say, Del.

Is this some sort of new therapy you are trying because the ECT didn't work?

Old April 14th 19, 01:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_11_]

On 14/04/2019 01:11, Simon Jester wrote:

On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 10:04:18 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 13/04/2019 15:55, Simon Jester wrote:

Why do you council estate freeloaders always 'think' violence is the answer.
Nugent lost this latest mental engagement as it has lost all the rest.

Anything you say, Del.

Is this some sort of new therapy you are trying because the ECT didn't work?

You believe whatever you want to believe, Del.

Chacun Ã* son goût, as some might say.

Or, as you and the real Del would put it, mange tout.
Old April 14th 19, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 14/04/2019 01:49, JNugent wrote:

Or, as you and the real Del would put it, mange tout.

BTW, Delboy isn't real. Sorry to spoil it for you.
Old April 14th 19, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 1:49:27 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 14/04/2019 01:11, Simon Jester wrote:

On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 10:04:18 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 13/04/2019 15:55, Simon Jester wrote:

Why do you council estate freeloaders always 'think' violence is the answer.
Nugent lost this latest mental engagement as it has lost all the rest..

Anything you say, Del.

Is this some sort of new therapy you are trying because the ECT didn't work?

You believe whatever you want to believe, Del.

Chacun Ã* son goût, as some might say.

Or, as you and the real Del would put it, mange tout.

mon aéroglisseur est plein des anguilles

Old April 14th 19, 06:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 1:49:27 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 14/04/2019 01:11, Simon Jester wrote:

On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 10:04:18 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 13/04/2019 15:55, Simon Jester wrote:

Why do you council estate freeloaders always 'think' violence is the answer.
Nugent lost this latest mental engagement as it has lost all the rest..

Anything you say, Del.

Is this some sort of new therapy you are trying because the ECT didn't work?

You believe whatever you want to believe, Del.

Chacun Ã* son goût, as some might say.

Or, as you and the real Del would put it, mange tout.

Is 'the real Del' your Fagin?
Fortunately I don't speak Unwashed Northerner.