ideas

Old January 21st 05, 05:54 PM
brockfisher05

Default ideas

I know this is off topic but there is more people looking at this forum
section so heres the idea does anyone on right now whant to talk about
how we can halp fix this forum if so go in to the chat thing and we will
talk

--
brockfisher05 - stop whining...no one cares

check out my gallery at :
http://gallery.vanuni.com/thumbnails.php?album=6

check out my groups website at www.vanuni.com

Add me to your msn at
brockfisher05's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8363

Old January 21st 05, 08:34 PM
lleberg

If there is a few unicyclists on IRC, we should start a channel
somewhere, i'm on arcnet, efnet, ircnet and quakenet, with the nick
lleberg.

--
lleberg - Level 4 unicyclist

I 3 my unicycle!
lleberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8272

Old January 21st 05, 10:04 PM
ulph

We are a few unicyclists who currently use #unicycling on
irc.freenode.net.

--
ulph - Trials Unicyclist Aspirant

Add your contributons to The Unicycle FAQ -
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Unicycling
ulph's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7284

Old January 21st 05, 10:12 PM
parapsycho

Why not just use the #unicycling on dal.net? I mean, Its already linked
to the chat link at the top of the Unicyclist.com page. Why make another
one? Id rather see more people in the one we have now.

--
parapsycho
parapsycho's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9091

Old January 21st 05, 10:52 PM
parapsycho

Then they should either move the java chatroom to freenet, or everyone
move to dal.net. It just makes more sense to have everyone in one place,
rather than spread out...

Old January 21st 05, 10:56 PM
forrestunifreak

parapsycho wrote:
*Then they should either move the java chatroom to freenet, or
everyone move to dal.net. It just makes more sense to have everyone in
one place, rather than spread out... *

Yeah,but theres some people who dont have any of that,and dont know what
your talking about.

All i use is chat.

--
forrestunifreak - R.I.P. Unibiker

FOR SALE:
1 parachute,only used once,never opened,small stain.

Old January 21st 05, 10:57 PM
forrestunifreak

parapsycho wrote:
*Then they should either move the java chatroom to freenet, or
everyone move to dal.net. It just makes more sense to have everyone in
one place, rather than spread out... *

Yeah,but theres some people who dont have any of that,and dont know what
your talking about.

All i use is unicyclist.com chat.I dont have aim or....anything
else.that i know of.

Old January 21st 05, 11:08 PM
parapsycho

If you are using the chat on the unicyclist.com page, you are using
java.