Anyone from Milton Keynes,UK area ride?

Old January 30th 06, 02:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Anyone from Milton Keynes,UK area ride?

Hey!
I was wondering if anybody from Bedfordshire rides unicycles?
Specificly the milton keynes/Leighton Buzzard area. We seen to be a bit
thin on the ground around here!

--
Eddbmxdude

Why Use two wheels when one is twice as good?
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584