Frank and Fred?

Old May 29th 11, 11:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Frank and Fred?

Scroll down about 1/8 of the page [1] and click on the "Play" button:
http://cyclingsavvy.org/hows-my-driving/.

[1] Except for Dan O and others unable to view Adobe Flash™ animations.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old May 29th 11, 04:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

On May 29, 6:22*am, Tºm Shermªn™ °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:

Scroll down about 1/8 of the page [1] and click on the "Play" button:
http://cyclingsavvy.org/hows-my-driving/.

[1] Except for Dan O and others unable to view Adobe Flash™ animations.

It's an excellent animation. Both http://cyclingsavvy.org and
http://commuteorlando.com/wordpress/ are terrific resources. Most
cyclists can learn a lot from them.

- Frank Krygowski
Old May 29th 11, 05:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Dan O

$southslope.net" wrote:

Scroll down about 1/8 of the page [1] and click on the "Play" button:
http://cyclingsavvy.org/hows-my-driving/.

[1] Except for Dan O and others unable to view Adobe Flash™ animations.

It's an excellent animation. Bothhttp://cyclingsavvy.organdhttp://commuteorlando.com/wordpress/are terrific resources. Most
cyclists can learn a lot from them.

Is it really them? Oh man, this is like when Clapton released "From
the Cradle", and I couldn't find an LP, so I had to buy a CD player,
too :-)

Old May 29th 11, 07:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On May 29, 3:22 am, Tºm Shermªn™ °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
Scroll down about 1/8 of the page [1] and click on the "Play" button:
http://cyclingsavvy.org/hows-my-driving/.

"We encourage and train bicyclists to drive their vehicles in the
safest legal manner."

.... and...

"You can help us by calling the police... "

Seriously.
Old May 29th 11, 07:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

$southslope.net" wrote:
Scroll down about 1/8 of the page [1] and click on the "Play" button:
http://cyclingsavvy.org/hows-my-driving/.

"We encourage and train bicyclists to drive their vehicles in the
safest legal manner."

... and...

"You can help us by calling the police... "

Seriously.

I'm more amazed that the taxpayers put up with that crap.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Old May 29th 11, 07:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default OT - Waste of Taxpayer Money

On 5/29/2011 1:08 PM, A. Muzi wrote:
Dan O wrote:
On May 29, 3:22 am, T�m Sherm�n� �_� ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
Scroll down about 1/8 of the page [1] and click on the "Play" button:
http://cyclingsavvy.org/hows-my-driving/.

"We encourage and train bicyclists to drive their vehicles in the
safest legal manner."

... and...

"You can help us by calling the police... "

Seriously.

I'm more amazed that the taxpayers put up with that crap.

Like the $3,000,000,000,000.00 ****ed away due to members of Congress
lacking the spine to put US interests first:
http://www.wrmea.com/component/content/article/251/4641-the-costs-to-american-taxpayers-of-the-israeli-palestinian-conflict-3-trillion.html?

Not to mention the current and future US losses in life and jobs
(currently estimated at 275,000).

When goyim tolerance finally wears out, I *will* say "I told you so",
and enjoy doing it.

Unfortunately, some innocent, decent people will suffer in the backlash:
http://www.nkusa.org/.

Old May 29th 11, 11:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

$southslope.net" wrote:
Scroll down about 1/8 of the page [1] and click on the "Play" button:
http://cyclingsavvy.org/hows-my-driving/.

"We encourage and train bicyclists to drive their vehicles in the
safest legal manner."

... and...

"You can help us by calling the police... "

Seriously.

We had a deranged motorist harass a group of us one Saturday morning.
There was a standoff in the middle of the road and this guy had an open
handed swing at a mate. Connected with his helmet only. Five of us
each made a statement to the police, as we considered this motorist to
be a danger to others.

At the time the police told us the motorist would likely face assault
charges.

Some weeks later the police informed us that the driver already had an
assault charge against him, had some mental disorder that was being
"managed" and there would be no charges that would stick. However the
fellow would have his license canceled. I guess something useful came
of the incident.

But, yes, I've mostly had little help from police. They and the media
focus on the few cyclists who run red lights - as though motorists
wouldn't dream of doing it - and not on the volume of near misses and
collisions caused by motorists failings.

I've whined (for Frank's benefit) several times to the transport
minister and the Victorian roads authority, with little useful response.

--
JS.
Old May 30th 11, 11:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

$southslope.net" wrote:
[...]

The $3 gazillion is chump change compared to the lunacy that drives US
politics.

If I'm suddenly some day soon not around anymore after that one,
please donate my bikes to the Juniors Program. The key is in the red
flowerpot on the step. There's $50 in the sock drawer, help yourself.
TIA!
--D-y
Old May 31st 11, 12:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 5/30/2011 5:08 PM, wrote:

$southslope.net" wrote:
[...]

The US government is not to the point of disappearing *politically
unimportant* persons just for making comments [1] on a Usenet forum. Yet.

[1] Even those that offend AIPAC (Apartheid Israel Political Action
Committee).

Old May 31st 11, 05:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

$southslope.net" *wrote:
[...]

Oh hell, Mr. Sherman. Don't you know we are at war?

But seriously, folks...
After a few years of living in Houston, TX, and being able to listen
to Christian Hate Radio (Janet Partial-brain, ****in' Up the Family,
etc. etc.) I finally figured out (duh, duh, duh) that the reason ol
Uncle Sam does as he does in the Middle East is because a cabal of
religious nuts actually runs the United States of America. The aim is
to rebuild the Temple on the Mount so that Satan can sit on the throne
and declare himself to be God. And then Jesus can come, and all of
those good Christians who helped stage events will have massive
brownie points & go to the great rooms in Heaven as their just reward.

Kinda puts "Bring it on!" in a strong light, no?

http://www.markbeast.com/mark/mark-beast-verichip.htm

Oops, gotta go, someone's at the doo

What a Fred! Ryan Cousineau Racing 15 October 2nd 09 09:56 PM
Der fred cfsmtb[_478_] Australia 7 October 19th 07 02:05 PM
Cherry Blossom[Fred] (Ride-A-Lot[fred]), nice winkys on your bike! LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 1 August 1st 07 04:12 AM
Well der fred.. cfsmtb Australia 2 June 28th 06 12:54 AM
Where's Fred? matabala Racing 2 April 28th 05 04:05 AM