HOW TO promote your unicycle club? - Front Page News

Old November 12th 04, 01:54 PM
Memphis Mud

Default HOW TO promote your unicycle club? - Front Page News

Our local newspaper lets us citizens drop of interesting pictures and
they'll sometimes print them in the Neighborhood Appeal sections.

Recently we got the Front Page!The copy reads:
Central Gardens resident Tommy Thompson, founder of Memphis Unicycle
Club, jumps across a gap in the rocks atop Black Mountain near
Cumberland Mountain State Park in East Tennessee. Several club members
gathered with Plateau Unicycle Club members in Crossville to camp and
cycle for two days.

| Attachment filename: tommy front page.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/248572|

Memphis Mud - Student of GrandMaster 2T

Mantra: Avoid Hitting Tailbone...Avoid Hitting Tailbone...

"do not think, just ride"...muniracer
Memphis Mud's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1987

Old November 12th 04, 03:48 PM
mucRider

Great photo!!! Wow!!

Go Tommy!!

--
mucRider - Old Unicycling Newbie

There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary
and those who don't.
mucRider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6119

Old November 13th 04, 06:21 AM
billham

memphismud - I remember when you took that shot! Great job of
envisioning that angle and of catching the action at the golden moment.
It's no surprise to me that you got that photo in the paper.

Bill

--
billham

On my way to starting a local unicycle club!
billham's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4625

Old November 13th 04, 08:05 AM
GILD

kewl pic
great exposure
well done!

--
GILD - Waffle-Tosser and Time-bider

if you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me.--
alice 'roosevelt' (http://tinyurl.com/5ngze) longworth
i'm going to memorize your name and throw my head away.-- oscar levant
'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://tinyurl.com/ywxgb)

Old November 13th 04, 01:27 PM
Tmornstar

Three cheers for Memphis Mud! He did everything to use this awesome
photo to promote our uni club and uni awareness. The morning that this
was published, my wife called me while I was at work, squeeling with
surprise, when she saw this. We didn't know that the Mudman had
submitted this photo. Great job Mudman!

Tommy

--
Tmornstar - Grandmaster 2T