Universal to show Vuelta

Old July 28th 09, 07:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jason Spaceman[_2_]

Default Universal to show Vuelta

http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news;_ylt...ap-vuelta-ustv

Will it be free? Can Canadians watch too, or is it geo-blocked?

J. Spaceman
Old July 28th 09, 07:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Jason Spaceman wrote:

http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news;_ylt...ap-vuelta-ustv

Will it be free? Can Canadians watch too, or is it geo-blocked?

J. Spaceman

I seriously doubt US will geo-block it's Internets coverage. Does anyone know if
they blocked non-US residents from watching The Guido on the Internets back in May?

Magilla

Old July 28th 09, 08:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Halverde

On Jul 28, 7:29*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Jason Spaceman wrote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news;_ylt...h.grcF?slug=ap...

Will it be free? *Can Canadians watch too, or is it geo-blocked?

J. Spaceman

I seriously doubt US will geo-block it's Internets coverage. * Does anyone know if
they blocked non-US residents from watching The Guido on the Internets back in May?

Magilla

They did
Old July 28th 09, 08:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Halverde

Jason Spaceman wrote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news;_ylt...h.grcF?slug=ap...

Will it be free? *Can Canadians watch too, or is it geo-blocked?

J. Spaceman

I seriously doubt US will geo-block it's Internets coverage. * Does anyone know if
they blocked non-US residents from watching The Guido on the Internets back in May?

Magilla

They did

Actually, thinking back I watched the Giro on Universal by connecting
to a Canadian VPN. Which answers the original question: Canucks should
be able to watch, even if they do geo-block.

Universal Sports RL Racing 0 September 8th 08 06:26 PM
Universal-ly sh*te Jon Senior UK 23 October 29th 05 10:42 PM
FS: Karrimor Universal Panniers David Smith UK 0 February 21st 05 12:19 PM
Red Sox (Kerry) in show. Astros (Bush) out of show crit pro Racing 2 October 22nd 04 08:48 PM
Universal Kryptonite Key a Marketplace 8 September 23rd 04 02:21 AM