Performance of the Day

Old July 2nd 05, 11:58 PM
Tim Mullin

Default Performance of the Day

Linkin Park and Jay Z at Live 8. Perphaps the best live performance I've ever
seen.

What, like you were expecting me to give a **** about a time trial?
Old July 3rd 05, 04:34 AM
Richard Adams

Tim Mullin wrote:
Linkin Park and Jay Z at Live 8. Perphaps the best live performance I've ever
seen.

Your life has been way harsh then.

What, like you were expecting me to give a **** about a time trial?

8 of top 34 were Discovery

Old July 3rd 05, 07:01 PM
Tim Mullin

Richard Adams wrote in
:

Your life has been way harsh then.

Yes, it has been. Thanks for caring.

8 of top 34 were Discovery

I bet you choked on off over that!

PERFORMANCE TUBES??? Jay K Techniques 8 May 14th 05 02:21 PM
Why is Performance and Nashbar Customer Service so bad? maxo General 13 April 10th 05 09:59 PM
Performance Bike still SUX SaintDan General 43 December 11th 03 05:01 AM
Performance Bike still SUX SaintDan Marketplace 35 December 11th 03 05:01 AM
Performance Forte Axis Pro Fork? Kovie Techniques 10 October 9th 03 08:12 AM