Critical Mass Tunnel Freaks

Old June 28th 03, 09:31 PM
jim h

Default Critical Mass Tunnel Freaks

Why don't you look at the constructive lead taken by Bicycle Victoria, who
promote safe road use for all users.
They lobbying Local and State governments in the provision of cycle safe

roads.

That sort of civilized, constructive, patient lobbying has been going on for
many years here in the U.S. and has accomplished next to nothing. Most
people hide behind a comfortable rationalization that the world simply has
to be the way it is, because there's no other way. Critical Mass gets my
thanks for reminding everyone that many people disagree with that
conclusion.

Old June 30th 03, 10:10 PM
Hunibal

Here in Ontario - Canada
We obey the rule of the land! Why don't you?

--

Cheers ....................... _ Hunibal _
"SH" wrote in message

"jim h" wrote in message

Why don't you look at the constructive lead taken by Bicycle Victoria,

who
promote safe road use for all users.
They lobbying Local and State governments in the provision of cycle

safe
roads.

That sort of civilized, constructive, patient lobbying has been going on

for
many years here in the U.S. and has accomplished next to nothing. Most
people hide behind a comfortable rationalization that the world simply

has
to be the way it is, because there's no other way. Critical Mass gets my
thanks for reminding everyone that many people disagree with that
conclusion.

Well mate it seams to be working well here, thats why the majority of

Aussie
cyclists consider CM complete waste of bike lane space.

Too bad you live in such a backward society that views the world in this
way. I saw and was shocked by "Bowling for Colombine" last night, this
attitude now doesnt suprise me, I'd move to Canada if I were you.