Lance's Historic Ride

Old November 13th 04, 10:32 AM
Badger

Default Lance's Historic Ride

Here's a look ahead at the OLN channel 'TdF' repeat.

I posted this but the post seems to have disappeared. Apologies if it some
how now re-appears. (lol). Not exactly what I anticipated. ;-(

-B

Lance's Historic Ride: Roll Back with Bobke
Outdoor Life Network Nov 24 09:00pm
Limited Series/Sports, 60 Mins.
"Prologue", Episode #1.

Lance's Historic Ride: Roll Back with Bobke
Outdoor Life Network Nov 24 10:00pm
Limited Series/Sports, 60 Mins.
"Stage 4: Cambrai - Arras", Episode #2.

Lance's Historic Ride: Roll Back with Bobke
Outdoor Life Network Nov 24 11:00pm
Limited Series/Sports, 60 Mins.
"Stage 10: Limoges - Saint Flour", Episode #3.

Lance's Historic Ride: Roll Back with Bobke
Outdoor Life Network Nov 25 12:00am
Limited Series/Sports, 60 Mins.
"Stage 12: Castelsarrasin - La Mongie", Episode #4.

Lance's Historic Ride: Roll Back with Bobke
Outdoor Life Network Nov 25 01:00am
Limited Series/Sports, 60 Mins.
"Stage 13: Lannemezan - Plateau de Beille", Episode #5.

-----REPEAT-----
Lance's Historic Ride: Roll Back with Bobke
Outdoor Life Network Nov 25 04:00pm
Limited Series/Sports, 60 Mins.
"Stage 12: Castelsarrasin - La Mongie", Episode #4.
[no description available]
-----REPEAT-----
Lance's Historic Ride: Roll Back with Bobke
Outdoor Life Network Nov 25 05:00pm
Limited Series/Sports, 60 Mins.
"Stage 13: Lannemezan - Plateau de Beille", Episode #5.
[no description available]

Lance's Historic Ride: Roll Back with Bobke
Outdoor Life Network Nov 25 06:00pm
Limited Series/Sports, 60 Mins.
"Stage 15: Valreas - Villard de Lans", Episode #6.

Old November 13th 04, 11:32 AM
Roger Zoul

Badger wrote:
|| Here's a look ahead at the OLN channel 'TdF' repeat.
|| I posted this but the post seems to have disappeared. Apologies if
|| it some how now re-appears. (lol). Not exactly what I anticipated.
|| ;-(

Thanks for the heads up!