My Road ID Success Story - Almost Just Like Levi "Shilling" Leipheimer

Old May 13th 11, 03:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default My Road ID Success Story - Almost Just Like Levi "Shilling" Leipheimer

We're out on a training ride and this guy we normally ride with has a
really bad crash. His helmet his split open, a broken thigh bone
extends out of his leg and he's in and out of consciousness and having
trouble hearing us due to the blood oozing out of his ear canals.

None of us experienced riders had any idea what to do but then
thankfully someone recalled the Road ID commercial that they saw on TV
sometime last year on either stage 16 of the Tour De France or stage
14 of the Giro. ( One dumbass thought it might have been during the
cyclocross world championships but after 30 minutes of arguing about
it we convinced him it would be stupid of Road ID to advertise on a
race that only featured sections of pavement as it would be a waste of
marketing dollars)

Once we settled on that it was Stage 16 of the TdF we went to look to
see if our friend had a RoadID bracelet on as he now hadn't made a
sound in close to 25 minutes.

Thankfully he did have a RoadID and we were able to get a hold of his
wife who helped us make the crucial decision to "call god damn 911 you
****ing morons" . (so much for gratitude )

Well I hope the insensitive bitch and their 3 young children enjoys
living the rest of her life with a vegetable. Because of her rudeness
we waited an addition "3 minutes of spite" before we called 911.

Getting back at this callous bitch wouldn't have been possible without
RoadID and for all of us that's a RoadID success story !

Now where the **** did I put that bazooka ?
Old May 13th 11, 03:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Vagina Gorilla

You should submit this inspiring story to Road ID - here's the
contact

Old May 13th 11, 08:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Anton Berlin wrote:
Thankfully he did have a RoadID and we were able to get a hold of his
wife who helped us make the crucial decision to "call god damn 911 you
****ing morons" . (so much for gratitude )

Is she hot and did you get to tap her ? You need to flesh out the story
a bit.
Old May 13th 11, 11:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil H

On May 13, 7:06*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
[...]

Isn't this a variation on a theme by Paganini? You need to credit your
sources. Nice embellishment though.
Phil H
Old May 14th 11, 04:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Isn't this a variation on a theme by Paganini? You need to credit your
sources. Nice embellishment though.
Phil H

Did he ride for 7/11 ?