I am not much an advocate for traveling, and I observe that men runaway to other countries because they are not good in their own, and run backto their own because they pass for nothing in the new places. For the mostpart, only the light characters t

Old March 7th 08, 06:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Suganya

Default I am not much an advocate for traveling, and I observe that men runaway to other countries because they are not good in their own, and run backto their own because they pass for nothing in the new places. For the mostpart, only the light characters t

I am not much an advocate for traveling, and I observe that men run
away to other countries because they are not good in their own, and
run back to their own because they pass for nothing in the new places.
For the most part, only the light characters travel. Who are you that
have no task to keep you at home?

http://shenrilaa.googlepages.com/worldtouristsm
Old March 7th 08, 09:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Default I am not much an advocate for traveling, and I observe that menrun away to other countries because they are not good in their own, and runback to their own because they pass for nothing in the new places. For themost part, only the light characte

man stays home develops narrow mind
man travels becoming greater thru the wisdom of others
Old March 7th 08, 09:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
A Muzi

datakoll wrote:
man stays home develops narrow mind
man travels becoming greater thru the wisdom of others

Lau Tzu's Tao {13} says:
"Without going outside,
You can know the whole world.
Without looking out,
You can see the Way of Heaven"

George Harrison liked that so much he wrote it himself

I wouldn't know either way
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org
Old March 7th 08, 09:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

On Mar 7, 4:20*pm, A Muzi wrote:
datakoll wrote:
man stays home develops narrow mind
man travels becoming greater thru the wisdom of others

Lau Tzu's Tao {13} says:
"Without going outside,
You can know the whole world.
Without looking out,
You can see the Way of Heaven"

George Harrison liked that so much he wrote it himself

I wouldn't know either way
--
Andrew Muziwww.yellowjersey.org
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

THAT'S SNOT WHAT HE MEANT
Old March 8th 08, 07:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Andrew Muzi wrote:
datakoll wrote:
man stays home develops narrow mind
man travels becoming greater thru the wisdom of others

Lau Tzu's Tao {13} says:
"Without going outside,
You can know the whole world.
Without looking out,
You can see the Way of Heaven"

George Harrison liked that so much he wrote it himself

I wouldn't know either way

That is what happens when you are in the same bicycle shop every day
since 1 April, 1971.