Dukinfield teen died in BMX horror day after final A-level exams

Old October 20th 11, 12:23 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
VtSkier[_2_]

Default Dukinfield teen died in BMX horror day after final A-level exams

On 10/20/2011 2:56 AM, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Oct 18, 8:10 pm, Kayak wrote:
On Oct 16, 11:36 pm, Mike wrote:

On Oct 16, 2:56 pm, wrote:

On 10/14/2011 10:32 PM, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Oct 14, 10:35 am, wrote:
On 10/14/2011 12:12 AM, Mike Vandeman wrote:

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven...556_dukinfield...

Dukinfield teen died in BMX horror day after final A-level exams

Lisa Gray

October 12, 2011
INSPIRATIONAL ... Jamie Helme-Sagar at his school prom (photo
caption)

A teenager died after falling from his bike on a BMX track, the day
after his final A level exam.

James Ryan Helme-Sagar, 17, visited the track from his Dukinfield home
in June 2010.

He lost control on a jump and fell over his mountain bike’s
handlebars, suffering head injuries.

Mikey, Mikey, Mikey:
Many sports are dangerous, even carrying a brush cutting
saw in the woods.

The question is, why are you posting this? This has NOTHING
to do with mountain biking on hiking trails. BMX, like
motorcross on which it's modeled, uses prepared circuit
tracks with spectator areas. Even the bicycles used
are very different from mountain bikes.- Hide quoted text -

"He lost control on a jump and fell over his mountain bike’s
handlebars, suffering head injuries."

Learn to read. And try telling the truth once in a while, just for the
hell of it.

I can read just fine Mikey. I can read "falling from
his bike on a BMX track," as well as you can. I, and
others here, have ad nauseum pointed out that the
2-wheeled equipment you are riding has little to
nothing to do with how you are using it. And if I
were to further critique the article, I'd say that
the reporter got it wrong. Mountain bikes just don't
do well on BMX tracks.- Hide quoted text -

He died while riding a bike off-road. That's called "mountain biking".
The type of bike is irrelevant, as you well know. You are truly a
moron, and a dishonest one. Like ALL mountain bikers.

You were in jail, that makes you a criminal.

No, it doesn't. I was in jail BEFORE conviction. DUH!

You were convicted, that makes you a criminal. By definition.
Old October 20th 11, 01:15 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

On Oct 18, 8:10 pm, Kayak wrote:
[...]
You were convicted, that makes you a criminal. By definition.

You defend mountain bikers, that makes you an asshole. By definition.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka