A Substitute Chamois Cream (Creme) - Poli-iDent ??

Old July 5th 05, 07:25 PM
Bill Sornson

Default A Substitute Chamois Cream (Creme) - Poli-iDent ??

Werehatrack wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 15:38:18 GMT, "Bill Sornson"
wrote:

Mark Hickey wrote:
"Bill Sornson" wrote:

Arthur Harris wrote:
"jbuch" wrote:
Since the chamois cream (or Creme for more money) is supposed to
"adhere" your chamois to your skin for comfortable non-rubbing
contact, it occurs to me that Denture Adhesive might be an
emergency substitute.

Uh oh, here comes a DIY chamois cream thread. Datakoll?

Yeah, Gene could really sink his teeth in this one.

(After chewing on it a while, of course.)

Sounds like the OP might have an oral fixation...

Quit flappin' yer gums...

Any relevance of this thread to reality is acci-dental.

:-P

(Should be a /tongue/ smilie thing there...unless I'm "slipping" {back on
topic...sorta}.)

Old July 5th 05, 07:29 PM
Bill Sornson

wrote:

Mark Hickey wrote:
"Bill Sornson" wrote:

Arthur Harris wrote:
"jbuch" wrote:
Since the chamois cream (or Creme for more money) is supposed to
"adhere" your chamois to your skin for comfortable non-rubbing
contact, it occurs to me that Denture Adhesive might be an
emergency substitute.

Uh oh, here comes a DIY chamois cream thread. Datakoll?

Yeah, Gene could really sink his teeth in this one.

(After chewing on it a while, of course.)

Sounds like the OP might have an oral fixation...

Quit flappin' yer gums...

Any relevance of this thread to reality is acci-dental.

:-P

(Should be a /tongue/ smilie thing there...unless I'm "slipping"
{back on topic...sorta}.)

Just realized: this thread bites.

Old July 8th 05, 05:22 AM
Leo Lichtman

I'll tell you one thing: when I tried chamois cream on my dentures, it
tasted AWFUL.

Old July 8th 05, 03:42 PM
RonSonic

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 04:22:32 GMT, "Leo Lichtman"
wrote:

I'll tell you one thing: when I tried chamois cream on my dentures, it
tasted AWFUL.

Bag balm?

Udder cream?

I'll shut up now.