Great News! ZERO Support for a New Squamish (BC) Mountain Biking Park

Old July 6th 11, 05:38 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default Great News! ZERO Support for washed-up criminal

On Jul 5, 6:58*am, Puppet_Sock wrote:
On Jul 3, 2:34*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Jun 27, 2:46*pm, Brad Anders wrote:

On Jun 24, 11:09*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

No, but you guys are in denial about the fact that I was innocent of
all the charges. An "inconvenient truth", as Al Gore said.

If you were "innocent of all the charges", why were you given
probation?

Because it's required by law. But we all know that juries frequently
convict the innocent. Just look at the Innocence Project.

Since mountain bikers lie all the time, and
since Mikey lies all the time, Mikey must be
a mountain biker.
Socks

I don't need to lie, because the truth is on my side. Mountain bikers
lie because it's the only way they can attempt to justify their
selfish, destructive, disgusting sport.
Old July 6th 11, 08:38 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
VtSkier

On 07/04/2011 09:47 PM, VtSkier wrote:
On 07/03/2011 09:55 AM, VtSkier wrote:
On 07/03/2011 02:34 AM, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Jun 27, 2:46 pm, Brad wrote:
On Jun 24, 11:09 pm, Mike wrote:

No, but you guys are in denial about the fact that I was innocent of
all the charges. An "inconvenient truth", as Al Gore said.

If you were "innocent of all the charges", why were you given
probation?

Because it's required by law. But we all know that juries frequently
convict the innocent. Just look at the Innocence Project.

WHAAATTTTT???
Probation is part of sentence which you only get
if you are GUILTY of something.

It is NOT required by law that someone gets
probation if they are "innocent of all charges".
That's just plain bull****!

Mr. Vandeman, please reply to my question and
comment above and below:

If you are "innocent of all charges" why was
"probation" imposed? Your answer above makes
no sense whatever.

Old July 7th 11, 07:41 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Tºm Shermªn °_°

On 7/4/2011 3:14 PM, Shraga wrote:
[...] Your
"argument" is nothing more than a groundless childish protest of "AM
NOT!"[...]

That's not an argument, that's just contradiction!

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old July 8th 11, 11:41 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
VtSkier

On Jun 27, 2:46 pm, Brad wrote:
On Jun 24, 11:09 pm, Mike wrote:

No, but you guys are in denial about the fact that I was innocent of
all the charges. An "inconvenient truth", as Al Gore said.

If you were "innocent of all the charges", why were you given
probation?

Because it's required by law. But we all know that juries frequently
convict the innocent. Just look at the Innocence Project.

WHAAATTTTT???
Probation is part of sentence which you only get
if you are GUILTY of something.

It is NOT required by law that someone gets
probation if they are "innocent of all charges".
That's just plain bull****!

Mr. Vandeman, please reply to my question and
comment above and below:

If you are "innocent of all charges" why was
"probation" imposed? Your answer above makes
no sense whatever.

Mr. Vandespam, I challenge you to answer the
question I have been asking.
Old July 8th 11, 01:31 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
PMH

On Jun 27, 2:46 pm, Brad wrote:
On Jun 24, 11:09 pm, Mike wrote:

[...]

You will never get a straight, rational answer to any question - Mikey
isn't capable of it.
PMH
Old July 8th 11, 02:44 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
VtSkier

On Jun 27, 2:46 pm, Brad wrote:
On Jun 24, 11:09 pm, Mike wrote:

[...]

However true that may be, he has not answered this
question in ANY way no matter who has asked it except
the the LIE he told above.

Besides being an asshole, Mr. Vandespan is a LIAR!
Old July 8th 11, 05:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
SMS

On 7/8/2011 6:44 AM, VtSkier wrote:

Besides being an asshole, Mr. Vandespan is a LIAR!

However he has succeeded in goading you to respond to him. Kill file him
like most of us have done. He craves attention and you give it to him.
Old July 8th 11, 06:35 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"SMS" wrote in message
On 7/8/2011 6:44 AM, VtSkier wrote:

Besides being an asshole, Mr. Vandespan is a LIAR!

However he has succeeded in goading you to respond to him. Kill file him
like most of us have done. He craves attention and you give it to him.

You do not understand the characteristics of the persona of these
newsgroups.

Only Ed Dolan the Great is allowed to call others ASSHOLES! Only Michael
Vandeman is allowed to call others LIARS! Only Tom Sherman is allowed to
mutter unintelligible things under his breath which only Ed Gin can
appreciate!

Glad I was able to enlighten you.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old July 10th 11, 08:22 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Jun 27, 2:46 pm, Brad wrote:
On Jun 24, 11:09 pm, Mike wrote:

No, but you guys are in denial about the fact that I was innocent of
all the charges. An "inconvenient truth", as Al Gore said.

If you were "innocent of all the charges", why were you given
probation?

Because it's required by law. But we all know that juries frequently
convict the innocent. Just look at the Innocence Project.

WHAAATTTTT???
Probation is part of sentence which you only get
if you are GUILTY of something.

It is NOT required by law that someone gets
probation if they are "innocent of all charges".
That's just plain bull****!

Mr. Vandeman, please reply to my question and
comment above and below:

If you are "innocent of all charges" why was
"probation" imposed? Your answer above makes
no sense whatever.

I was convicted of something I didn't do. It happens all the time.
Never heard of the "Innocence Project"? Mountain bikers are AMAZINGLY
ignorant and dishonest.
Old July 10th 11, 06:35 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Kayak 44

On Jun 27, 2:46 pm, Brad wrote:
On Jun 24, 11:09 pm, Mike wrote:

[...]

Did you enjoy the jail food?