Ideas for next possible t-shirts?

Old May 28th 04, 06:36 PM
kraze

Default Ideas for next possible t-shirts?

Now that one shirt has seemed to garner so much attention and
controversy, maybe we can do something with all the energy: if the
makers of the finely drawn (if not admired for substance at least admire
the quality) t-shirts were to take great ideas for shirts, maybe we can
get together on some designs? Or at least speak out about some cool
shirt you'd like to see, and maybe it will happen. Who knows? Keeping
with the comic theme that looks so sweet, I'm going to suggest two:
One would be called Trials By Error, and focus on a guy falling smack
down to the ground, with his unicycle flying out.
The other could be of a ninja, sitting cross-legged on top the unicycle,
with the words, Achieve Total Balance. If not a ninja, then somebody
meditating. Any thoughts?

--
kraze - Army Of One Wheel

Post proelia praemia.
kraze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6583

Old May 29th 04, 03:42 PM
kraze

Another idea, which wouldn't be illustrated, would be this: everyone
right click on the unicyclist.com logo, and make it your wallpaper.
tiled. It should reapeat over and over, all over the desktop. Now tell
me that wouldn't look cool on a nice button-up shirt?

Old May 29th 04, 04:17 PM
Murde Mental

make green E.C.U (elite combat unicyclists) tees...they have an awesome
logo...

--
Murde Mental - Unicycling Martyr

I am very angry right now...

Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

Old May 29th 04, 04:34 PM
evil-nick

How about the classic homosapiens evolution:
non-pedal bike - PennyFarthing-modern-style
bike-10-speed-mountain-bike-muni

Give blood, muni.

MUnicycler to mountainbiker: "They make them with two wheels now?"

I lost the other half!

(Stick-ish figures) Geeky guy + uni + mountain = muni guy

I'll think of others... T-shirt design is fun... I haven't done any uni
shirts yet... my best two designs so far are "Do vegetarians eat animal
crackers?" And a picture of Yoda with "WWYD?" underneath

I like some of the unicyle.com shirts (twice the man to ride half the
bike), I just find the company advertising on the back too, well,
annoying. The Mountain-dew Muni shirt is cool, and the Canadian uni
shirt too.

--
evil-nick - One-Wheeled Psycho!

They make them with two wheels now?
evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692

Old May 29th 04, 05:13 PM
Murde Mental

Canada uni!?
I've never seen that one!
what does it look like?

Old May 29th 04, 05:56 PM
uni-man-dan

[image: http://www.thedan.com/shirtweb.jpg]

Only 15$ free shipping.

I dont have that color except in extra large.

Colors: Black shirt with Red print
White shirt with red print
Blue shirt with red print

Email me with your adress, telling me what size and color
you want, and then send me a check. wicked easy.

Word up.
Dan

--
uni-man-dan -
http://www.thedan.com

http://www.thedan.com

uni-man-dan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/464

Old May 29th 04, 06:02 PM
uniextreme

Ok what does that logo mean?
Sheep knee snoopy kill?
Ewe Leg Charlie brown kill?

--
uniextreme - Funkadelic Unicyclist

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuw09

Scars are tatoos with better stories
uniextreme's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4708

Old May 29th 04, 06:06 PM
one wheeled stallion

How about the classic homosapiens evolution:

I did see something where there were primates gradually standing further
upright and finally it had Kris Holm (I think) with his muni over his
shoulder. It looked fantastic, although I'm not sure if it was a T or
just a pic. That would be great on a t-shirt!

I know this can't really be a home grown project, but I'd like to see Ts
with 'Kris Holm Unicycles' or 'Onza Unicycles' etc etc on the front,
that would be cool!

--
one wheeled stallion - Guerilla Unicyclist

OWS

"...there's nothing I can't manage if I grunt loudly enough" -Mikefule
one wheeled stallion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4832

Old May 29th 04, 07:11 PM
Murde Mental

Guys that is WAY too cliche!
make a green tee-shirt with the logo at the top-right of this webpage:
http://www.geocities.com/combatunicycle/index.html