11 or 12 year old riders

Old July 28th 05, 04:46 AM
lancerfan119

Default 11 or 12 year old riders

im 13, i can hop 17 inches, seat under, 3 foot gap and wheelwalk
schmidty is 14 20 inch hop, seat under, 2.5 gap and wheelwalk

--
lancerfan119 - dont hate me cuz u aint me

lookin for more people to muni with
lancerfan119's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9590

Old July 28th 05, 01:47 PM
rogeratunicycledotcom

Saw Galina in Denmark who is only 12. She is the most amazing rider,
she was well up the score board for the overall results.

Roger

--
rogeratunicycledotcom - ok ish Unicyclist

++++++++++++++++++
Unicycle.com in the UK
The UK's Unicycle Source
www.unicycle.uk.com
+++++++++++++++++++
rogeratunicycledotcom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4116

Old July 28th 05, 04:08 PM
s7ev0

habbywall wrote:
*im 15 which is closer to 11 or 12 then most of the riders on this
forum i think *

A touch harsh. True, maybe, but harsh.

--
s7ev0 - Here comes the summer!

Friends see me on my unicycle and mention "mid-life crisis". I had
never really appreciated how close the terms "crisis" and "fun" are.
s7ev0's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7310

Old July 28th 05, 05:56 PM
tylercox

I"M 11!!! It's so much fun being 11 too, because you can mess up and
people won't call you a poophead, they'll always forgive you!!!

--
tylercox - Which way will the avatar go?
tylercox's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10481

Old July 28th 05, 05:59 PM
forrestunifreak

He's back to being "tylercox" again! Whats going on?

This is weird. Is godby closeby?

Oh, and Im 15 and do trials, street, muni, everything. My brother is 11
and he muni's, trials a little.

--
forrestunifreak - The buck stops here.

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.

it has been known to the state of california to cause warts, toe jam,
ring-around-the-collar, compulsive twitching, and in some severe cases,
' diaper rash.' (http://tinyurl.com/ct5lp)
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pshycological nudity, and
traces of peanuts.

Team YAMS member.....

Old July 28th 05, 06:29 PM
sevenasterisks

first off, I am not 11 or 12, but just am commenting on something in
this thread.

it seams that when tyler switched his user name, that one became
available, since it was just registered this month, maybe gilby should
switch it so it is an unavailable username, as long as it can be
determined it really is not a real person.

--
sevenasterisks - Mediocre Unicyclist
sevenasterisks's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8632

Old July 31st 05, 07:15 PM
xeaza

I'm 13 almost 14 i do freestyle and trials mostly

--
xeaza - Try unicycling off a 10 foot cliff
xeaza's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10500

Old July 31st 05, 08:27 PM
UniTyler

tylercox wrote:
*I"M 11!!! It's so much fun being 11 too, because you can mess up and
people won't call you a poophead, they'll always forgive you!!! *

That's not me, by the way. Hopefully Godby can delete that.

--
UniTyler - Which way will the avatar go?

THIS SYSTEM POWERED BY UNI.
UniTyler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120

Old August 1st 05, 08:17 AM
Klaas Bil

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 14:27:25 -0500, "UniTyler" wrote:

That's not me, by the way. Hopefully Godby can delete that.

How is that not you? Regardless, even Godby cannot delete it on my
comp.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
I ride like a princess. - john_childs