When did you first suspect Michael Rasmussen was doping?

Old July 28th 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

Default When did you first suspect Michael Rasmussen was doping?

In article
,
Donald Munro wrote:

datakoll wrote:
oh golly gee when Prudhomme said Rasmussen was evil.

He must be evil because paddy sez so too. In fact someone better tell Boy
George the axis of evil is expanding like LANCE's waistline.

Alright, that is enough. People, post some pictures or
stop repeating this. Somebody might get the mistaken
impression that we are obsessed. NTTIAWWT.

--
Michael Press
Old July 29th 07, 07:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

Michael Press wrote:

What i find disgusting is doubble standarts.

I am very disappointed that Rasmusen left the tour. I
want all the best riders in the tour, Rasmusen,
Vinokurov, Basso, Ullrich, Heras, Landis, ...

It is annoying that everyone is ranking Landis up with the champions,
when he only won the Tour because all the real contenders were not
allowed to start. If nobody was excluded from last years Tour, Landis
might have just cracked the top ten. Champion? Not really.
Old July 29th 07, 01:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Shane Stanley

In article ,
Morten Reippuert wrote:

One could say the same thing about Australian riders from the OL 2000
program, they inherited the trainers and doctors from the DDR program.

And you're going to list them for us, aren't you. How about you start
with the doctors...

--
Shane Stanley
Old July 29th 07, 01:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Morten Reippuert Knudsen

Shane Stanley wrote:
In article ,
Morten Reippuert wrote:

One could say the same thing about Australian riders from the OL 2000
program, they inherited the trainers and doctors from the DDR program.

And you're going to list them for us, aren't you. How about you start
with the doctors...

google the DDR born "Heiko Salzwede", he was just one of many ex DDR
coaches and doctors hired by the Australians between 1992 and 2000.
Others went to China.

ex DDR track coach.
ex A.I.S an Australian National head coach.
currently danish track coach (ups, doesn't look good but DCU director
Jesper Worre appeantly think he has cleaned up his act)

http://www.radsport-aktiv.de/sport/sportnews_34938.htm

--
Morten Reippuert Knudsen :-) http://blog.reippuert.dk

Merlin Works CR-3/2.5 & Campagnolo Chorus 2007.
Old July 29th 07, 02:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Marian

On Jul 29, 8:52 pm, Morten Reippuert wrote:
Shane Stanley wrote:
In article ,
Morten Reippuert wrote:
One could say the same thing about Australian riders from the OL 2000
program, they inherited the trainers and doctors from the DDR program.

And you're going to list them for us, aren't you. How about you start
with the doctors...

google the DDR born "Heiko Salzwede", he was just one of many ex DDR
coaches and doctors hired by the Australians between 1992 and 2000.
Others went to China.

ex DDR track coach.
ex A.I.S an Australian National head coach.
currently danish track coach (ups, doesn't look good but DCU director
Jesper Worre appeantly think he has cleaned up his act)

http://www.radsport-aktiv.de/sport/sportnews_34938.htm

Hey! I met him at the TdQL. Really nice guy. I taught him bad words
in Chinese.

-M

Old July 29th 07, 06:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Marian wrote:
Hey! I met him at the TdQL. Really nice guy. I taught him bad words
in Chinese.

Why don't the podium girls ever teach me any bad words in French ?

Old July 29th 07, 06:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steven L. Sheffield

On 07/29/2007 11:17 AM, in article
, "Donald Munro"
wrote:

Marian wrote:
Hey! I met him at the TdQL. Really nice guy. I taught him bad words
in Chinese.

Why don't the podium girls ever teach me any bad words in French ?

Because you never stand on the podium?

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

Old July 30th 07, 12:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Shane Stanley

In article ,
Morten Reippuert wrote:

google the DDR born "Heiko Salzwede", he was just one of many ex DDR
coaches and doctors hired by the Australians between 1992 and 2000.

You Google: he was the *one* coach hired. Can you name any others?

--
Shane Stanley

Lindsay Lohan and Michael Rasmussen Plan "Just Say Yes to Drugs" World Tour Breaking News Racing 0 July 26th 07 06:48 AM
Email Michael Rasmussen at Rabobank's website Mike Hamilton Racing 0 July 26th 07 06:03 AM
Michael Rasmussen Michael Racing 37 August 9th 05 03:25 AM
"Reason to Suspect" B. Lafferty Racing 87 August 1st 05 02:32 PM
Reasons to suspect Armstrong... Skuyte Hamrell Racing 45 July 31st 04 07:04 PM