Coker ride this Saturday! 10/6/08

Old October 1st 08, 03:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default Coker ride this Saturday! 10/6/08

Tyler_N;1105485 wrote:
cool thx

Here's some pics and highlights of what you see along the way. We start
in Torrance though, instead of the opposite side, near Will Rogers state
beach..which makes it about 22 miles LESS driving for you!
'http://www.nearfield.com/~dan/sports/bike/beach/southbay/index.htm'
(http://tinyurl.com/42hjey)

--
MuniAddict

'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com/)
Old October 1st 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Ok the address, which is basically just a reference for the area where
we park, is '*387 Paseo de la Playa,
Redondo Beach*' (http://tinyurl.com/3hsxre). So mapquest or google it,
and we'll all meet in this area on Saturday, 10/6/08, about 8:30am. I
have most of your cell numbers and I think you all have mine, so we can
check in by phone when we get there.

Btw, this is the same beach ride we all did for 'Jim's 50th'
(http://tinyurl.com/4d4nwd) back in 4/08. We had a great turnout and a
great time...we did 50 miles!

Old October 1st 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

MuniAddict;1105491 wrote:
Ok the address, which is basically just a reference for the area where
we park, is '*387 Paseo de la Playa,
Redondo Beach, 90277*' (http://tinyurl.com/3hsxre)
So mapquest or google it with your address for
directions, and we'll all meet in this area on Saturday, 10/6/08, about
8:30am. I have most of your cell numbers and I think you all have mine,
so we can check in by phone when we get there.

Btw, this is the same beach ride we all did for 'Jim's 50th'
(http://tinyurl.com/49x8r9) back in 4/08. We had a great turnout and a
great time...we did 50 miles!

ok i will talk to my mom and see if i can come

--
Tyler_N

UNIPROSHOP.COM
2nd*)---, '30ft Coaster~
')-mostpointlessthread-/--O'
'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6PPpcKrm1A)

UniKid2 wrote:

dakoroman wrote:
analize

lol

'*MYSPACE*' (myspace.com/munirider)
Old October 1st 08, 06:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onlyonewheel

Hey everyone!

Wish I could be there, but I have to work at the Moorpark College zoo
that morning (and every Saturday morning) from 8 to 11.

If it were on Sunday or later Saturday afternoon I'd be there for
sure.

What's everybody ridin' anyway? I'm on the new Coker V2 with 125's
usually. It's my commuting vehicle between home and the zoo. It (and
I) managed to hold up pretty well on Uninam earlier this year, so I'm
pretty pleased with it. It does weigh a ton though...

--
onlyonewheel

Ryan Langton
Old October 1st 08, 06:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

onlyonewheel;1105561 wrote:
Hey everyone!

Wish I could be there, but I have to work at the Moorpark College zoo
that morning (and every Saturday morning) from 8 to 11.

If it were on Sunday or later Saturday afternoon I'd be there for sure.

What's everybody ridin' anyway? I'm on the new Coker V2 with 125's
usually. It's my commuting vehicle between home and the zoo. It (and
I) managed to hold up pretty well on Uninam earlier this year, so I'm
pretty pleased with it. It does weigh a ton though...

Hey Ryan, I have no problem with switching the day to this Sunday
instead of Saturday, if everyone else is ok with it. In fact, for those
driving the farthest to get there, there would be almost NO traffic on
Sunday as well. We should all chime in asap and confirm which day is
best for most.

Old October 1st 08, 07:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onlyonewheel

Really? Wow, yeah, that'd be fabulous. Sunday would definitely work
better for me.

--
onlyonewheel

Ryan Langton
Old October 1st 08, 07:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

onlyonewheel;1105829 wrote:
Really? Wow, yeah, that'd be fabulous. Sunday would definitely work
better for me.

Ok let's keep bumping this thread so the others can keep updated and let
us know if they can do Sunday instead. Of course, I'd be down for *both*
days, although I usually do a long MUni on either Sat or Sunday. But I'd
be just as happy doing a 36er ride both days!

Old October 1st 08, 10:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

I wanna come!

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-Incubate now. Hatch later.-

What's brown and
sticky?
a stick.
Protect your right to arm bears.

-ahh... what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to
see him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni
Old October 1st 08, 10:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ThisGuyIKnow

I'm in for either day but Sunday would be better for me since I have
something going on early afternoon Saturday and hate to be rushed to get
home, shower, get back out, etc.

--
ThisGuyIKnow
Old October 1st 08, 10:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

Sunday or Saturday works for me, just let us know! Will have to send out
another group email if we change it.

--
unicycle6869

24X3 INSTENSE TIRES ON SALE