RBR Retards

Old August 6th 03, 02:28 AM
hold my beer and watch this...

Default RBR Retards

Marty Nothstein's Squat Poundage?

Ullrich riding for USPS?

I mean I know this place is filled with ****ing retards, but that **** takes
the cake

Old August 6th 03, 06:19 AM
Doug

Marty Nothstein's Squat Poundage?

Ullrich riding for USPS?

I mean I know this place is filled with ****ing retards, but that **** takes
the cake

So sorry you're forced to read drivel from others. I know how hard it
is to ignore posts with subjects you don't like. Dang, it's hard in
those complicated newsreaders to not download and not read.

But I hear you. I have to suffer through the crap posts of
Schulenberg, psycholist, Papai, and McReynolds, who do nothing but
spend their time being jackasses.

Doug
Old August 6th 03, 06:36 AM
J999w

On the AOL newsgroup reader, the number of current messages is posted next to
the group name ... RBR comes up in the top 5% in numbers of postings all the
time.

Certainly no lack of traffic !

jw
milwaukee
(Gee, I wonder where Jeff Potter is right now?)

Old August 6th 03, 04:54 PM
Tom Schulenburg

"Doug" wrote in message

But I hear you. I have to suffer through the crap posts of
Schulenberg, psycholist, Papai, and McReynolds, who do nothing but
spend their time being jackasses.

Doug

A couple of points:

1) I do other things with my time besides being a Jackass
2) It's been a while since I've made a personal attack against someone I
don't know (sorry pom)
3) Your post about cell phones was very informative
4) When insulting me, please do me the courtesy of spelling my name
correctly

Thanks for your time

-T

Old August 6th 03, 07:09 PM
Precious Pup

Tom Schulenburg wrote:

2) It's been a while since I've made a personal attack against someone I
don't know (sorry pom)

No prob -- it is long forgotten. I've done it too, so even if I complain, I probably should not.

Old August 7th 03, 12:36 AM
Jiyang Chen

I agree on Papai. Most of his posts are not worth reading. Although once
in a lifetime there's a post that enlightens and inspires me.

Jiyang Chen

Old August 7th 03, 12:42 AM
warren

In article , Jiyang Chen
wrote:

I agree on Papai. Most of his posts are not worth reading. Although once
in a lifetime there's a post that enlightens and inspires me.

So what? In your short time here you have done neither.

-WG