Marcos Serrano

Old August 24th 03, 11:18 AM
Henry

Default Marcos Serrano

Has anybody knows an e-mail address to Marcos Serrano or ONCE Eroski
Team (on official site as I remember they haven't got)?
Old August 29th 03, 11:58 AM
Van Hoorebeeck Bart

OK then

www.google.com

Hope this helps,
B.

Old August 29th 03, 01:52 PM
Richard Adams

Henry wrote:
Richard Adams wrote in message ...

Henry wrote:

Has anybody knows an e-mail address to Marcos Serrano or ONCE Eroski
Team (on official site as I remember they haven't got)?

Why? Trying to sign him to your local team?

I'm just a fan of him, I would to know more about him.

There's always stalking.

I was a bit disappointed trying to look up USPS spanish contingent,
Heras and Rubiera a year or so back. Fan pages abound, but a page these
riders actually participate in? Nothing. (There is a Heras page, but
it's pretty dated)

Probably your best bet is to write an actual letter to your favorite and
mail it c/o the team contact address. Slow, yes, but has probably a
better chance of being read. Include a return addressed envelope and
maybe you'll score a note and a picture.

Best of luck!

Old August 29th 03, 05:55 PM
DiabloScott

Henry wrote:
Has anybody knows an e-mail address to Marcos Serrano or ONCE Eroski
Team (on official site as I remember they haven't got)?

Didn't see an e-mail addy for him but he's on the home page in a couple
places... worth looking around a bit.

http://www.once-eroski.com Hay que entender el idioma, por supuesto.

--
Check out my bike blog!

http://diabloscott.blogspot.com

Old August 31st 03, 02:49 PM
Henry

Thanks a lot:-)
Last year I had contact with ONCE team by e-mail, but this year on
official site I cannot find the addresse. So I try another way, but I
think I just should go to Spain:-))) That would be the best way!!!
I even started to learn Spanish.
Heniek

PS. Yo no hablo espanol, pero yo estudio un poco.