New Pro Team - scouting report

Old August 6th 03, 10:02 PM
Glenn Butzlaff

Default New Pro Team - scouting report

"ronde chumpion" wrote in message
om...
(Hyllus) wrote in message

. com...
If you took the last 8 good amateurs you'd have one hell of a team.

Frank Pipp

Now all someone needs is $50,000 and a car

Hey,

Some friends of mine were passing through for some of Superweek last
month in Wisconsin. Pipp smoked a number of pros for the sprinter's
jersey (and $2k). They said he had a strong team that stepped up to
the plate. ADB or ABD something. Not sure what that even is or where
they are from. I suppose that has nothing to do with ADR of the LeMond
era. Anyone know the skinny on those guys?? Waddell?

Thanks,
Ronde Chumpion

Athletes By Design. The team has roots in the Chicago area.

Glenn Butzlaff

Old August 7th 03, 01:55 PM
Hyllus

If you took the last 8 good amateurs you'd have one hell of a team.

Here are the last great 8

Scott Zwizanski
Mike Voight
Frank Pipp
Wadell - although he'd never lower himself to pro level
Steve Cate
Pat McCarty
Mike Lange
Darby Thomas

Now all someone needs is $50,000 and a car
Old August 7th 03, 07:53 PM
Jason Waddell

If you took the last 8 good amateurs you'd have one hell of a team.

Here are the last great 8

Scott Zwizanski
Mike Voight
Frank Pipp
Wadell - although he'd never lower himself to pro level
Steve Cate
Pat McCarty
Mike Lange
Darby Thomas

Now all someone needs is $50,000 and a car

That is one hell of a Team, but McCarty is a badass and is able to pick the
team HE wants to ride for.

I noticed that you didn't pick any west coast riders... :-)

I would substitute Ian Dille for McCarty(becasue McCarty is unavailable),
Russ Langley for Darby Thomas and maybe one other strong rouler.

Who is Mike Lange?

Now about that money issue. I've already got a dedicated sponsor with cash.
How about someone else with some money???

thanks,
jason