Announcing MMMM! As apposed to BMW (Midlands Mad Muni Meet)

Old September 18th 07, 10:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

Default Announcing MMMM! As apposed to BMW (Midlands Mad Muni Meet)

getting ever closer

--
thejdw

kington99 wrote:
A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage

http://www.usenet.com
Old September 19th 07, 07:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

Im really looking forward to this now! I haven't been on a proper decent
Muni ride since Joe came down last time!
Better sort out my muni before the weekend!

Rock on!
Edd

--
Eddbmxdude

Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 19th 07, 06:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
norry

Me too, been cokering non stop for a month!

--
norry

my latest muni ride report [ 'here'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61385) ]
*buc14 video competition entry - 3rd place british* [
[color=\"red\"]'video'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60020) ]
london uk uni meet 06 [ 'video '
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54700) ]
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 20th 07, 04:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
norry

Edd / Leo, I should really check where these places are! Looks like I
might have to find a B&B for saturday night to save driving. Know of
any local places?

Old September 20th 07, 04:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

norry wrote:
Edd / Leo, I should really check where these places are! Looks like I
might have to find a B&B for saturday night to save driving. Know of
any local places?

Hey Neil!
You are more than welcome to pitch a tent in the garden, if you would
like. That said, I am going to a friends 21st birthday party on
Saturday night, joe is coming with me and Kit too if he is coming. You
are more than welcome to join us as long as you don't mind being with a
group of silly, drunken 20/21 year olds, and Joe.

Leo is off to one of his friends birthday do's that night too.

Hope that helps,
Edd

Old September 20th 07, 04:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
norry

Cheers Edd, I'll keep that in mind. I have 10 years drinking experience
over you guys so wouldn't want to put you all to shame

Old September 20th 07, 04:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

norry wrote:
Cheers Edd, I'll keep that in mind. I have 10 years drinking experience
over you guys so wouldn't want to put you all to shame

You gona drink them under the tabel or something?

--
thejdw

Old September 20th 07, 04:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

norry wrote:
Cheers Edd, I'll keep that in mind. I have 10 years drinking experience
over you guys so wouldn't want to put you all to shame

Ha Ha! Ok mate. Well you are more than welcome to come with us, you can
teach us a thing or two!

Edd

Old September 20th 07, 05:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
semach.the.monkey

Eddbmxdude wrote:

You are more than welcome to join us as long as you don't mind being
with a group of silly, drunken 20/21 year olds, and Joe.

Edd

Hey! How comes you didn't mention drunken 21 year olds earlier in this
thread?

What time do I have to be there?

STM

--
semach.the.monkey
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 21st 07, 01:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

Right, myself, Loose and Anna will be in attendance on saturday. I'll
bring the 24 and 29 so if anyone needs a muni im prepared to swap
around a bit.

--
kington99

Dave