Duro vs Gazz questions of road rideability etc.

Old November 18th 07, 07:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wobbling bear

Default Duro vs Gazz questions of road rideability etc.

resurecting this thread because this morning was my first muni ride with
a gazz.
since mud was expected I changed my Duro to a Gazz.
My experience so far is this:
- curiously I found my Gazz way lighter! (I nicknamed my Muni the
"boar" because the heavy duro was leading me through thickets).
- yes I was better off road (and this morning was the fisrt time I went
over a small log barring the track: didn't jump -I do not know how to-
I just swallowed the log with brute force)
- on road each time I was on something with a camber the experience was
really bad (I twisted horribly my body)

--
wobbling bear

One Wheel : bear necessity